Windows 10: Changing my internet speed settings

Discus and support Changing my internet speed settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Killer control centre says I should change my internet speed settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nealnorris, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Changing my internet speed settings

My Killer control centre says I should change my internet speed settings

:)

nealnorris, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    internet speed settings

Hi Joe,

In order to provide you with the proper information, kindly provide us the details of these following questions:

• Are you using a PC or mobile device?

• Have checked your internet speed with your
      Internet Service Provider?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What changes have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Changing my internet speed settings

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Changing my internet speed settings

1. Changing my internet speed settings - Similar Threads - Changing internet speed

2. Internet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speed: My ethernet speed is just 10mbps but when I disconnect the ethernet it shows link speed back to 1000gbps, after having a speed test it's shows 9-10mbps, how to increase the speed...
  3. Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Speed: My Internet Speed is 100 Mbps but on my Laptop it's showing not more than 45Mbps whereas on phone it shows100+mbps. Model Dell Inspiron 5537 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed/520da7d7-eaac-42a7-a621-9f1250d4e8bc
  4. Internet settings changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet settings changed: I ran a program called zemana antilogger and it found settings changed without my knoledge and i wondering on how to fix it plz help cause when i run the program again it comes up again i am on Windows 10 183001
  5. Internet speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet speed: For well over a month I've been experiencing issues with Windows 10 and the internet speeds I'm getting. I'm using wi-fi, and have no issues on any other devices just my windows 10 laptop! I'm attaching a link that shows how much my speeds fluctuated in a short amount of...
  6. internet speed on my laptop

internet speed on my laptop: how do I increase my average download speed. in settings- activity monitor-download statistics the background speed is 246Mbps which I should get from my ISP but the user initiated is only 34Mbps. what can I do to fix this. thanks...
  7. Internet speed

Internet speed: Hello, A month ago I got a new solid state 1 tb hard drive...already using Windows 10. Everything has been fine, after working out the bugs, until now. Download speed is only 12 in room furthest from router, 30 or 50 or 70 in other rooms. On two other computers with windows...
  8. internet speed

internet speed: My ethernet card said transmission speed is 100/100. Is there a way to increase this speed. My internet provider said they are transmitting 400 mbps to me. How do I get my data at this speed on a win 10 pc. CAN IT BE DONE? If not then I need to pay for a lesser speed....
  9. changes in internet speed.

changes in internet speed.: Hello. Late last year I upgraded my internet to fibre optic with speed up to 38mbps. The provider is EE which I have been with them for a long time and before EE it was orange. My question is since the new fibre was connected last November the speed was 37/36mbps,But since...
  10. Internet Speeds

Internet Speeds: Hi folks, just looking for some information here. I have been a long-time Virgin Media customer and never really had cause to complain before. When we moved house back in May they had to do a fresh installation as they couldn't find the cable that came into the property...