Windows 10: Changing my name on my badge

Discus and support Changing my name on my badge in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello There, I would like to change my name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge to my second name. In my Microsoft account i have my second name;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mosterlu, Feb 1, 2021.

1. mosterlu Win User

Changing my name on my badge

Hello There, I would like to change my name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge to my second name. In my Microsoft account i have my second name; however, it doesn't show my full name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge. I don't know why it does not show my full name . Can somebody help here? Thank you!

:)

mosterlu, Feb 1, 2021

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Changing my name on my badge :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Changing my name on my badge

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Changing my name on my badge

1. Changing my name on my badge - Similar Threads - Changing name badge

2. Change name of My Documents Folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change name of My Documents Folder.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friend, this is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS. Currently If you seen the My Desktop there is a Folder "My Documents". The Name of My Documents on Desktop is shown "Gavin" while in Properties its shown as "Dell" {As shown...
  3. Change The Product's Name to be My Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change The Product's Name to be My Name: Hi, everyone!My name is Putri Nur Indah Pratiwi from Indonesia.I'd like to ask you a question. I'm a Windows 11 user and recently use my laptop again after being fixed for 2 weeks at the service center. The question is: How could I change the product's name to be my name on...
  4. Change The Product's Name to be My Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change The Product's Name to be My Name: Hi, everyone!My name is Putri Nur Indah Pratiwi from Indonesia.I'd like to ask you a question. I'm a Windows 11 user and recently use my laptop again after being fixed for 2 weeks at the service center. The question is: How could I change the product's name to be my name on...
  5. how to change my name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change my name?: how to change my name? or username? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-name/a9c309bb-b80d-4195-8e24-805d63ca1da5
  6. how to change my name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change my name?: how to change my name? or username? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-name/a9c309bb-b80d-4195-8e24-805d63ca1da5
  7. I want to change my name but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my name but...: So essentially I want to change my name back, but I kept getting the captcha wrong for hours on end now. I've looked up ways to solve it and followed advice such as not placing space in between, and so on and so forth, I've asked my friends to help as well and even then they...
  8. User name to be changed from my email id to my name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User name to be changed from my email id to my name: Hi there Recently I changed my primary email alias in my Microsoft account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and deleted that old alias. After that my pc user name changed to *** Email address is removed for...
  9. Child account name changed to my name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Child account name changed to my name: All seemed fine for a few days, her name was listed. But recently there are two accounts named Mike magee. Hence why I added dad to it as a work around. When I 1st set up for account it is important to note that I made the selection to sign in to her Microsoft account using...
  10. Change of my Computer's Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change of my Computer's Name: I unknowingly changed my Computer's name in the Control panel settings. I'm not connected to a Domain or a workgroup. So will this affect or cause any problems in the Future?...