Windows 10: Changing my PC username

Discus and support Changing my PC username in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey! I recently logged into my microsoft account when I reset my PC, and I used my phone number, but now when I go to C:\Users it says that my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DaryaB486837, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Changing my PC username

Hey!

I recently logged into my microsoft account when I reset my PC, and I used my phone number, but now when I go to C:\Users it says that my username is 44772. When I right click however there isn't a rename option. Does anyone here know how I can rename my username so it's my name rather than the first 5 digits of my phone number?

:)

DaryaB486837, Aug 2, 2020
  2. 64K
    64K Win User

Is there any way to change my username?

W1zzard will change it. Right @Toothless ?

Just PM him.

3. Is there any way to change my username?

I hate don't like my current username and I don't want to create a new account. I didn't find any option in the settings to change my username, is it even possible? Could an admin please change it for me if I ask really really nicely? *Smile Changing my PC username :)

chfrcoghlan, Aug 2, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Changing my PC username

request username change

can a ADMINISTRATOR change my username to Onemoar

OneMoar, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Changing my PC username

1. Changing my PC username - Similar Threads - Changing username

2. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  3. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  4. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change my username ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change my username ?: When I copied a path for a shortcut, This Name appears, but this is not my name and is my initials. Please help my how to Change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-username/d538b489-f84d-42d2-bec1-b8d519bb1d00
  6. How to change my username ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my username ?: When I copied a path for a shortcut, This Name appears, but this is not my name and is my initials. Please help my how to Change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-username/d538b489-f84d-42d2-bec1-b8d519bb1d00
  7. How to change my username ?

8. Can't rename user folder after i changed my username on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't rename user folder after i changed my username on windows 10: So, basically, i just changed my username on my windows 10 PC because the old one contained a space in it and i guessed that i would have issues related to scripts relating that folder, and when i changed my username, the user folder was still the same, and it won't let me...
  9. Can't rename user folder after i changed my username on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't rename user folder after i changed my username on windows 10: So, basically, i just changed my username on my windows 10 PC because the old one contained a space in it and i guessed that i would have issues related to scripts relating that folder, and when i changed my username, the user folder was still the same, and it won't let me...
  10. Can't rename user folder after i changed my username on windows 10