Windows 10: Changing Names on Start Menu tiles

Discus and support Changing Names on Start Menu tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You're welcome. But for Edge, I haven't found the shortcut to change the name. In that case, dalchina's option is probably the only way. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rafg431, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Cliff S New Member

Changing Names on Start Menu tiles

You're welcome. But for Edge, I haven't found the shortcut to change the name. In that case, dalchina's option is probably the only way.

Cliff S, Apr 29, 2016
  2. rafg431 Win User

Unfortunately, the icon only ever shows as the standard Google icon even though the File Location listing and the Chrome Apps listing shows the correct, specific icons. I read somewhere that this is a bug in Windows 10, unless anyone else knows different!

rafg431, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Changing Names on Start Menu tiles

1. Changing Names on Start Menu tiles - Similar Threads - Changing Names Start

2. Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?: Hey, So I tried to pin the Elite Dangerous launcher to my start menu, turns out to be white or very light grey, which breaks the entire grey / dark scheme I have going on. I tried creating an 'EDLaunch.VisualElementsManifest.xml' with these parameters; <Application...
  3. Start Menu Tiles...

Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  4. How to change Start menu tile icon

How to change Start menu tile icon: I want to change the Settings tile to the new 10X settings icon. Can you help me with this? submitted by /u/stadiafan37 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpt37v/how_to_change_start_menu_tile_icon/
  5. Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Tiles: Hi, I really like the original factory start menu view with all of the tiles. I did someting and now when I click start menu I only get cortona to come up. Is there a fix for this? I know it is likely something easy.... Help!...
  6. START MENUE TILES

START MENUE TILES: USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHY THE START TILES ARE NOT THE SAME ON EACH COMPUTER USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menue-tiles/22d9f2c5-64c5-4b9a-9549-f88a285c37f7
  7. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  8. Changing the Start Menu Tile Side

Changing the Start Menu Tile Side: I have basically given up hope that Microsoft will return the Windows 7 (and before) Start Menu back where it belongs. So I want to play their game and try to modify the tile side. I see that programs that I pin to the Start menu go to the very bottom of the tiles. I added a...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326