Windows 10: Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape

Discus and support Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I don't know why but ever since I updated to 1809 I can't change orientation on my printer from portrait to landscape. I use a canon mg2200 and didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by enigma1944, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape

I don't know why but ever since I updated to 1809 I can't change orientation on my printer from portrait to landscape.
    I use a canon mg2200 and didn't have any trouble before the update. Help please Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jan 2, 2019
  2. n8_fan Win User

Nokia N8 Call Screen does not rotate landscape

True. Incoming call does not rotate to landscape mode. It switches to potrait mode. :-(.

n8_fan, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Bing search page does not change pictures.

my phone background does change in landscape mode but it wont change in potrait mode. even though im connencted to a wifi connection. any idea?

kaworunagisa_wildcat, Jan 2, 2019
  4. sylar27 Win User

Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape

Potrait Mode in N900

when will n900 be fully functional in potrait mode.

sylar27, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape

1. Changing orientaion from potrait to landscape - Similar Threads - Changing orientaion potrait

2. Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email: I am using Windows 11 on a PC.. I created an Excel file for my husband to send to his accountant. It has a header. It is saved as Landscape and looks great in print view and prints as expected. But when he attaches it to an email, the attached file is in Portrait.What can I...
  3. Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email: I am using Windows 11 on a PC.. I created an Excel file for my husband to send to his accountant. It has a header. It is saved as Landscape and looks great in print view and prints as expected. But when he attaches it to an email, the attached file is in Portrait.What can I...
  4. monitor landscape

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor landscape: How do i change the setting to make 1 of my monitors landscape instead of portrait https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-landscape/3cea1c46-ecbf-4aa2-9110-01181ce532b7
  5. Windows landscape pics

Windows landscape pics: Hello, I do get these nice landscape pictures from different parts of the planet. Not many people like it. I do like to see them before I start working. Every now and then, they refresh them and a different picture show up. And you can see these pics when you have your...
  6. How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily...

How to change, at switching on, from landscape pictures only to other topics, and daily...: I like the pictures on my pc when switching on, but I get landscape pictures only and would like a change to a variety of other stuff like animal pictures, sport, stars and universe, and underwater ie anything for a change and also to change from once a week to something more...
  7. How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait: The Settings has Portrait checked in SnipIt (Win10-Home). Why does the first screen always come up with the Landscape box checked off which is the opposite of the Settings check off and I always have to change it to Portrait? 160484
  8. I cannot change to landscape position

I cannot change to landscape position: My desktop icons are now in the upright position and When I right click on my desktop to get to the display settings and click on Landscape or Portrait I get only Landscape flipped or Portrait flipped and not Portrait how can I resolve this problem please help me Thank you...
  9. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...
  10. Pictures rotating automatically to landscape with no option to change orientation

Pictures rotating automatically to landscape with no option to change orientation: Hey guys, I'm really getting fed up with windows 10. It always seems to think it knows what you want better than you do. I'm currently having issues with photos. Whenever I open a Picture in portrait orientation, the programme automatically turns it to landscape. If I try...