Windows 10: Changing out of S-Mode

Discus and support Changing out of S-Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro in S-mode from Windows 10 Home in S-Mode. I want to change out of S-Mode. the store has the "get" button but I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MorganBoyd, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Changing out of S-Mode

I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro in S-mode from Windows 10 Home in S-Mode. I want to change out of S-Mode. the store has the "get" button but I can not click it so it will work. The last HP stream that I bought 3 Weeks ago, I changed it out. It got the blue screen of death right after displaying disk error. I took it back and got this one. The tech online said to upgrade. 100 bucks later, I still cant get it out of s mode.

:)

MorganBoyd, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 1, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Changing out of S-Mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Changing out of S-Mode

1. Changing out of S-Mode - Similar Threads - Changing Mode

2. How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?: I play a video game and I have a smaller resolution than my monitor size because I like it and it has bars around it which I am okay with but I don't like that the color of the bars is black and I don't want to stretch the game to fill the screen in order to remove the bars....
  3. How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?: I play a video game and I have a smaller resolution than my monitor size because I like it and it has bars around it which I am okay with but I don't like that the color of the bars is black and I don't want to stretch the game to fill the screen in order to remove the bars....
  4. How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  6. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  7. Black screen after changing mode in display adapter properties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after changing mode in display adapter properties.: Hello, let me get this as detailed as I can.Today I've been trying to change my resolution to a custom one in game Counter Strike 2 the resolution we're talking about is 1440 x 1080, after trying everything that was mentioned in guides I wanted to try something risky. In one...
  8. Black screen after changing mode in display adapter properties.

Black screen after changing mode in display adapter properties.: Hello, let me get this as detailed as I can.Today I've been trying to change my resolution to a custom one in game Counter Strike 2 the resolution we're talking about is 1440 x 1080, after trying everything that was mentioned in guides I wanted to try something risky. In one...
  9. external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode: I changed my external motinor refresh rate to too high and now extended mode doesnt work. when i try to extend my displays it automaticaly turs to laptop display and main display shows LOST SIGNAL. O duplicate mode everything works fine. I think I have to reset refresh rate...
  10. external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode

external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode: I changed my external motinor refresh rate to too high and now extended mode doesnt work. when i try to extend my displays it automaticaly turs to laptop display and main display shows LOST SIGNAL. O duplicate mode everything works fine. I think I have to reset refresh rate...