Windows 10: Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key

Discus and support Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was given a desktop computer with Windows 10 installed that came with the computer originally. I purchased and installed a new Windows 10 with a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RalphRichards, May 27, 2020.

1. Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key

I was given a desktop computer with Windows 10 installed that came with the computer originally. I purchased and installed a new Windows 10 with a new product key so that I would have a valid Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft account with other computers that I own. I need to change the name of the owner/ administrator to myself since I am the new owner of Windows 10 and register the computer with the new Windows 10 with Microsoft under my existing account. How do I do this?

Ralph

:)

RalphRichards, May 27, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 27, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 27, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key

windows 10 key

That was true with the first build. Now they have change it with the latest release of the new ISO

Jetster, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key

1. Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key - Similar Threads - Changing Owner Installing

2. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  3. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  4. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation

Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation: Hello, My laptop with Windows 10 crashed because of bad disk and I had to reformat and install a new copy of Windows all over again, on the same machine after replacing the bad hard disk. The person installed a version of Windows 10 with a temporary product key that's...
  6. windows 10 buy new product key

windows 10 buy new product key: hi I am ravi, I have installed copy of windows 10 that has a product key almost expired. an massage has coming on pc screen for genuine your windows. so I want purchase a new product key...
  7. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC

WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC: when i purchase the new PC, windows 10 is already installed, but for a reason i uninstalled it and installed windows 7, now I want to reinstall the same windows 10 but i have not the product key, How to get it? HOW TO GET THE SAME PRODUCT KEY FOR THE PC TO INSTALL WINDOWS...
  8. Will Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to new Owner?

Will Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to new Owner?: I have system that I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft OS upgrade process. (The Home license was Retail and not OEM.) So I believe the Pro license is associated to my Microsoft account. I want to sell the system and transfer all rights...
  9. NEW PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEW PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10: Please how can i get new product key for my windows 10 pro my own expires in 10 days time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-product-key-for-windows-10/a92fe278-1618-45c3-b584-373e3fe29d93"
  10. new product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new product key: from 2nd april 2019 a pop-up message is shown in my aspire 315-51_z( windows 10 pro) that was manufactured on july 2018 which says that "your licence will expire on 2nd may 2019".by encoding the message i came to know that i have to get a new product key from my system...