Windows 10: Changing PC Hardware Entirely except HArddisk where my windows 10 is installed, will it...

Discus and support Changing PC Hardware Entirely except HArddisk where my windows 10 is installed, will it... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Am upgrading my system entirely, motherboard, processor, graphics card, except for Harddisk, since all the softwares are loaded in here. Will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SushrutaNadig, May 6, 2019.

1. Changing PC Hardware Entirely except HArddisk where my windows 10 is installed, will it...

Hi,

Am upgrading my system entirely, motherboard, processor, graphics card, except for Harddisk, since all the softwares are loaded in here.

Will this work, will my licensed windows 10 work on new hardware.

Is each Microsoft license binded to computer hardware.

Thanks

Sushruta

:)

SushrutaNadig, May 6, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 6, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 6, 2019
  4. Changing PC Hardware Entirely except HArddisk where my windows 10 is installed, will it...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Changing PC Hardware Entirely except HArddisk where my windows 10 is installed, will it...

1. Changing PC Hardware Entirely except HArddisk where my windows 10 is installed, will it... - Similar Threads - Changing Hardware Entirely

2. Install windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install windows after hardware change: hey, I've changed my HDD to SSD, earlier windows were installed on HDD, now I've windows 10 pro workgroup, I need to know if I can back my previous windows which is windows 10 home core single language, which is digitally activated with my Microsoft account, how can I...
  3. harddisk changed how to retrieve original windows 10

harddisk changed how to retrieve original windows 10: My laptop harddisk got corrupted, and it is changed by company but it has inbuilt windows 10 can someone suggest me how to retrieve original windows...
  4. About my harddisk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About my harddisk: I have a Acer Aspire A315-55G laptop that runs on Windows 10. The lap had an 931GB HDD hard disk. But since yesterday windows device manager says it is a SSD. Any help on what is going on? Also yesterday I installed "Bluestack " to my PC. Maybe that is the reason? And...
  5. Re-install Windows 10 after harddisk failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Windows 10 after harddisk failure: I have a HP Pavilion which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when it was free. During the latest update, the updated failed due to too limited disk space. After a series of attempt to clean the disk by uninstalling un-used applications, the system failed to boot....
  6. How to reinstall my windows 10 after a harddisk change

How to reinstall my windows 10 after a harddisk change: How to reinstall my windows 10 after a harddisk change,, also i don't have any sticker of product key and i bought it from Flipkart.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-my-windows-10-after-a-harddisk/f3dee559-3c03-41ec-80a3-f3a73b4932cc
  7. Install Windows 10 after major hardware change

Install Windows 10 after major hardware change: So my PC of many years has died, first it was blue screens, then hard drive failure and now the motherboard is toast. It had seen windows 7, 8,and 10 and many hardware changes in between. I am purchasing a new motherboard processor and hard drive but how do I activate my old...
  8. windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk

windows 10 could not activate after change the harddisk: Hi All, My laptop could not activate windows 10 after I change the hard disk. I was using the windows7 on my dell laptop and upgraded to windows10 when I got the free upgrade. Last month my laptop got issue and change the hard disk after that I could not able to activate. I...
  9. Activating Windows 10 PC after hardware change

Activating Windows 10 PC after hardware change: I want to activate my Pc using the Windows 8.1 product key. When I try to activate it we encounter some error 0xC004C003. Try to use slmgr but encounter a non core error: computer running Microsoft windows non-core edition. SLMGR / UPKY SLMGR / CPK SLMGR / IPK Try...
  10. Trying to clean install my PC after changing hardware

Trying to clean install my PC after changing hardware: I've just upgraded my CPU and motherboard (Intel to AMD) and I've been trying to do a clean install of Windows so that I can prevent any issues but the Reset my PC option doesn't work. Whenever I try, it just ends up with a message saying "could not reset pc. No changes were...