Windows 10: Changing Picture Display Order

Discus and support Changing Picture Display Order in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CanAm, Feb 20, 2019.

1. CanAm Win User

Changing Picture Display Order

Hi All,

I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after getting a cup of coffee family pictures are being shown.

What I would like to do is change the picture order in which they are displayed if I can. My pictures are organized from the oldest at the top to the newest at the bottom. So, when I come back to my desk the pictures always start displaying with the oldest ones first.

Is it possible to change the display order so the latest ones are shown first? Or, is it possible to set the display order so the pictures are shown in a random order?

Thanks,

:)

CanAm, Feb 20, 2019

2. is there any way to change the order of the pictures in an album?

Hello,

Let me inform you that, we can change the order of pictures by using Sort by
    option.

Follow these steps:

• Right click on empty space where your pictures are saved.
    • Select Sort by option.
    • Here you will find different options like, sort by name, date, type, size, tags.
    • Select any option which you want.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Pictures suddenly changing order of listing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Are you referring to pictures in the pictures folder or the Photos App?

In case you are facing the issue on the Pictures folder, I suggest you to open the folder and right click on an empty area and select
    Sort by < Name. This will sort the pictures in alphabetical order view.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Changing Picture Display Order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Changing Picture Display Order - Similar Threads - Changing Picture Display

2. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displaying Pictures: When I Open My Picture Folder I Have To Open The Photos It To See It How Do I Get Them To Display Properly ? I Sent You A Snapshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-pictures/991e6573-104e-4a1f-8e7f-929350ecda74
  3. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displaying Pictures: When I Open My Picture Folder I Have To Open The Photos It To See It How Do I Get Them To Display Properly ? I Sent You A Snapshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-pictures/991e6573-104e-4a1f-8e7f-929350ecda74
  4. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Display picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display picture: How do I change the picture on the password or sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-picture/1df2e10d-85f0-4f45-b4ac-c313b30feabe
  6. Multiple Display Order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Display Order: I have a laptop with two monitors attached and it has been working perfect. I moved my office and had to disconnect everything and now I cannot get it set back up properly. When I go to display settings I see all three displays but they are in the order 2, 3, 1 and I...
  7. Pictures (transfers) are not in alphabetic order

Pictures (transfers) are not in alphabetic order: This may be a dumb question but how do i get all my pictures to be in alphabetic order again after the new update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-transfers-are-not-in-alphabetic-order/ebfa7115-80b4-4f08-aaac-ca1c45929889"
  8. Changing Picture Display Order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Picture Display Order: Hi All, I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after getting a cup of coffee family pictures are being shown. What I would like to do is change the picture order in which they...
  9. Changing Boot Order

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Boot Order: Having found my way into the BIOS to change the boot order I am faced with 4 options. Which one do I select? I want the PC to call first on a USB Recovery Drive, created with Macrium Reflect. Should I go back to BIOS to make a note of the options and list them here, as I...
  10. Changing the Display Order of Network Connections

Changing the Display Order of Network Connections: This is going to sound very petty and unimportant, but it's niggling me, as I have found something annoying in Windows 10's display of network components. I have two Ethernet ports on my motherboard, the first of which is connected to my router, the second to my netbook,...