Windows 10: Changing region and payment card details

Discus and support Changing region and payment card details in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JessicaWhitcutt Fagan, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Changing region and payment card details

Hi

I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human to get my region and payment method changed???

Try that again
    Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help.

CV: Xq5Yzdzj2Ei/kZA5.4.37.51

:)

JessicaWhitcutt Fagan, Oct 24, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 24, 2019
  3. payment I've put my card details in but it still not taken payment

payment I've put my card details in but it still not taken payment

AnthonyBritton1, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Changing region and payment card details

payment details

hello sir,

I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong

Akanksha Yadav, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Changing region and payment card details

1. Changing region and payment card details - Similar Threads - Changing region payment

2. Change your Store region. The region where your payment option is issued must match your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change your Store region. The region where your payment option is issued must match your...: Change your Store region. The region where your payment option is issued must match your Store region.İn xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-your-store-region-the-region-where-your/147ab49d-325d-43bd-8f29-524301251e27
  3. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  4. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  5. debit card payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  6. Bereavement-changing name and payment details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bereavement-changing name and payment details: I have logged in as my husband. He died on 21st February 2021 and payment for the microsoft account will stop. I wish to keep the same information on the computer but change the name to mine and set up payment from my bank account. How do I do this?...
  7. Changing my credit card details

Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...
  8. Changing my credit card details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...
  9. Microsoft will not change my region for payment

Microsoft will not change my region for payment: Hello there! I have been trying to get the Xbox Game pass ultimate but then I had to change the region/country because I selected the US even though I live in Iraq. So I press Edit country/region to Iraq and added a payment method for Iraq. Now when I to buy anything still it...
  10. payment details

payment details: hello sir, I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-details/81ecc70e-38e5-4094-8902-0aa7a9fbe12a"