Windows 10: Changing resolution after playing Battlefield Vietnam?

Discus and support Changing resolution after playing Battlefield Vietnam? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason after playing Battlefield Vietnam, or any old DOS game, my computer resolution becomes smaller than my default is. I reset it, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrassyManiaB, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Changing resolution after playing Battlefield Vietnam?

For some reason after playing Battlefield Vietnam, or any old DOS game, my computer resolution becomes smaller than my default is. I reset it, but it happens every time I play and I'd like to keep my game. Is there any easy fix? thanks!

:)

GrassyManiaB, Nov 24, 2018

2. battlefield vietnam

hello i have been wondering how people are able to play battlefield Vietnam on windows 10

DA CREEPER 2005, Nov 24, 2018
  3. STDennis Win User
    battlefield vietnam

Hi DA,

Battlefield Vietnam uses an old DRM that is not compatible in Windows 10.

STDennis, Nov 24, 2018
  4. RickGM16 Win User

Changing resolution after playing Battlefield Vietnam?

Playing Battlefield Vietnam in Windows 10

This is what I did based on the information provided by Paul;

Google Battlefield Vietnam No CD (for which ever version you've got - mine was 1.21) and download it to your computer.

Find your original BfV files which should be here; Local Disc C:\ Program Files (x86) \ EA GAMES

Click on Battlefield Vietnam and you then need to replace the file BfVietnam.exe with one from the downloaded No Cd version (Copy it from No Cd and Paste to its new place) (it's best to cut the original and paste it somewhere else for future use if Microsoft
    ever sort Windows 10 out).

Do exactly the same with BfVietnam.org and setup.ini.

Finally, copy the Mod.dll file which is here BFV-1.21-nocd\BFV-1.21-nocd\Mods and paste it to here C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\Mods\BfVietnam (having first removed the original Mod.dll)

All credit to Paul Bay.

Good luck and hopefully enjoy playing again.

RickGM16, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Changing resolution after playing Battlefield Vietnam?

1. Changing resolution after playing Battlefield Vietnam? - Similar Threads - Changing resolution playing

2. My windows keyboard changes while playing a game, RisingStorm Vietnam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows keyboard changes while playing a game, RisingStorm Vietnam.: Hi,My windows keyboard changes while playing a game, RisingStorm Vietnam.So keys like asdw no longer work, instead random windows are opened.Notifications, white board, full screen map, cmd......Here are some exampled on youtube I created in desparation.Keyboard is not...
  3. My windows keyboard changes while playing a game, RisingStorm Vietnam.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows keyboard changes while playing a game, RisingStorm Vietnam.: Hi,My windows keyboard changes while playing a game, RisingStorm Vietnam.So keys like asdw no longer work, instead random windows are opened.Notifications, white board, full screen map, cmd......Here are some exampled on youtube I created in desparation.Keyboard is not...
  4. Battlefield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield: Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts 180795
  5. destop resolution changes after playing a game with lower res

in Windows 10 Customization
    destop resolution changes after playing a game with lower res: My resolution for windows 10 was 1360x768 using a tv fixed the issue once but not sure how beside uninstalling my drivers for my raidion rx 480. i was palying killing floor 1 the first time it happened but it happened again when i played senran kagura it set the screen to...
  6. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  7. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield vietnam widescreen fix

2. battlefield vietnam set resolution

3. battlefield vietnam change resolution config file

4. how to set resolution in battlefield vietnam,
  5. battlefield vietnam cant change the resolution,
  6. battlefield vietnam resolution fix,
  7. display resolution keeps changing Battlefiles Vietnam