Windows 10: changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

Discus and support changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pages and characters are just too small! I forget how to make larger. Help anyone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Winnie Minnie, Jun 19, 2019.

1. changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

My pages and characters are just too small! I forget how to make larger. Help anyone?

:)

Winnie Minnie, Jun 19, 2019

2. changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

Andre,

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to follow them. However, suggestions made by DaveM121 were easier to understand, so that solved my issue.

Winnie Minnie, Jun 26, 2019
  3. changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

My pages and characters are just too small! I forget how to make larger. Help anyone?

Winnie Minnie, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Chief400 Win User

changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

Desktop Icon Font Size Change

In Windows 10 do the following to change font SIZE of Desktop icon fonts. 1.) On the desktop, right click on the mouse button 2.) Choose "Display Settings" 3.) On this page In the center, on the bottom, click "Advance Display Settings" 4.) On this page you do not see the entire page and you must scroll down some to see the entire page. After you scroll down, on the far left of the screen (second from bottom) click "Advanced sizing of fonts and other items" 5.) This is where you can make font sizing changes. In the middle of the screen there is a gray box entitled "Title bars." Press the arrow down button within this box 6.) In the list that comes up, select "Icons" 7.) Now, the box reads "Icons." To the immediate right of this box is another box, which is the font "size" box. In the font size box, press the arrow down button and change the size from the default size of 9, to 10, 11, 12, etc (10 is good). 8.) To the immediate right of the font size box is a "Bold" check box. Put your cursor in this box and click your mouse button. It will add a check mark within the box. 9.) You have done it! Close all the boxes you have opened. Now you can read the lettering under the icons.*Cool

Chief400, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages)

1. changing screen & icon size (make larger, easier to read pages) - Similar Threads - changing screen icon

2. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  3. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  4. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  5. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  6. Is it possible to make icons and folders larger, Change their Font, Font Size, or increase...

Is it possible to make icons and folders larger, Change their Font, Font Size, or increase...: I want to make the icons/folders bigger so they're easier to see, being able to change the font, and what I want most is to be able to determine the number of characters icons/folders can have in their name before the name is cut short with an ellipses and I mean aside from...
  7. taskbar, make system icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar, make system icons larger?: how do i make icons on the right side larger same as in left side? 180822
  8. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?: First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them larger one gets directed to an article on the subject, as if I want to read an article on how to make icons larger. I simply...
  9. making fonts bold therefore easier to read

making fonts bold therefore easier to read: Hello I have been reading some of the comments about later editions of Windows 10 home, having "improvements" which effectively make life harder for some users, myself included. I have a mild visual impairment and need to have fonts in BOLD for ease of reading/eyesight on...
  10. How to Make Better Contrast to Make Words Easier to Read

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Make Better Contrast to Make Words Easier to Read: When reading news from many media sites, most headlines are okay, but once clicked on and it goes to the subject matter, it's often light gray color against white background, feel like Im going blind trying to read it. Im non-tech, found places to make changes, but no luck,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will a larger screen tv make hulu easier to read?

2. changing to larger screen size