Windows 10: Changing Security Info

Discus and support Changing Security Info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The code that Microsoft send me is not working... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CooldGaming, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Changing Security Info

The code that Microsoft send me is not working

:)

CooldGaming, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Callan M. Win User

Hacked: Change security info

I followed the steps and thats how I managed to reset the password on him/her, but when I go to account setting to remove their email it says:

"You can't access this site right now

This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 1/3/2019 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.

On 12/4/2018 you requested that your security info be replaced.

Current security info

Alternate email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** "

That alternate email is also the hackers, so I cannot cancel the security change. When I try, it asks to send an email code to it.

Thanks a ton btw for the quick reply, I'm worrying my butt off every moment haha.

Callan M., Aug 9, 2020
  3. How to change password for login without verifying security info?.

Hi Samuwella,

Sorry for the loss, not to worry we will try our best to assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10 account security.

Lets follow the below steps to fix the issue with Windows 10.

1. We Suggest you to refer to the below article on "Get back into your Microsoft account if it's been compromised".
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/microsoft-account-get-back-compromised-account

2. Also refer to the below article on "How do I replace my security info"?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10634/microsoft-account-replace-all-security-info

3. Two-step verification helps protect you by making it more difficult for someone else to sign in to your Microsoft account. It uses two different forms of identity: your password, and a contact method (also known as security
    info). Even if someone else finds your password, they'll be stopped if they don't have access to your security info.

Refer the steps in the link :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/microsoft-account-about-two-step-verification

Keep us informed with the above information for better assistance.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 9, 2020
  4. theonedub Win User

Changing Security Info

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Changing Security Info

1. Changing Security Info - Similar Threads - Changing Security Info

2. Your security info change is still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your security info change is still pending: My sons account got hacked. He had all the security on except for send sign in notification/MS app. Somehow the hacker managed to get into his account by requesting the code via email. This he did twice as my son got the email to his account. Then on the 3rd and 4th email the...
  3. Your security info change is still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your security info change is still pending: My sons account got hacked. He had all the security on except for send sign in notification/MS app. Somehow the hacker managed to get into his account by requesting the code via email. This he did twice as my son got the email to his account. Then on the 3rd and 4th email the...
  4. Your security info change is still pending,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your security info change is still pending,: Your security info change is still pending, this window pops up when I try to log in to my Microsoft account, I try to cancel this security lock but it is not working. Any ideas on how to unlock or remove this?...
  5. Your security info change is still pending,

Your security info change is still pending,: Your security info change is still pending, this window pops up when I try to log in to my Microsoft account, I try to cancel this security lock but it is not working. Any ideas on how to unlock or remove this?...
  6. Can't cancel my request to change security info

Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  7. Expedite the process of changing security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expedite the process of changing security info: Please help me on how to expedite this process. Previously i used my former company email and i dont have access to that email anymore. Thus i change the security info to my current phone number. But i have to wait for 30 days to access my account as stated below:"You can't...
  8. Expedite the process of changing security info

Expedite the process of changing security info: Please help me on how to expedite this process. Previously i used my former company email and i dont have access to that email anymore. Thus i change the security info to my current phone number. But i have to wait for 30 days to access my account as stated below:"You can't...
  9. changing security info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing security info: Hello thereI found out that my old inactive phone was mentioned in my profile info. I wanted to change it to a new phone number enabling me to receive security code whenever I need to change my MS password. Badly I was in a rush and could not find change phone number so I...
  10. Someone is trying to change my security info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to change my security info: Whenever I login, I get a message to the effect that someone has requested that my email and phone number be changed, and I donk recognize either the number or the email address. I am offered a click location if it wasn't me that requested this change. But when I click...