Windows 10: Changing shutdown sound

Discus and support Changing shutdown sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; yall I tried everything to change the shutdown sound and it doesn't work , there's no sound when it shuts did they the remove it completely ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lil_star_666, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Changing shutdown sound

yall I tried everything to change the shutdown sound and it doesn't work , there's no sound when it shuts did they the remove it completely ?

submitted by /u/lil_star_666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lil_star_666, Feb 19, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Changing shutdown sound :p

cadaveca, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Rivergoat Win User
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

I'm running Threshold 2 of Win10. It seems the Startup Sound is working again. Previously, even checked it would only play intermittently on a warm boot, not a cold one. Now it seems to work all the time. There is a 3rd party app that lets you change the Startup Sound to whatever you want, without you having to go through the hack steps.

The Exit Windows sound is another matter. Even enabled via the Registry and reappearing in the Sound list, selecting a sound for that does not make it play at shutdown.

Rivergoat, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Changing shutdown sound

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Do you have a link to download the threshold 2?

georgioumarios, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Changing shutdown sound

1. Changing shutdown sound - Similar Threads - Changing shutdown sound

2. How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds: Hello,I am vatshal gautamI like the windows XP sound and I downloaded it. I want to make it my windows startup sound and the windows-XP-shutdown-sound.wav as my shutdown sound. How to do it without any software...
  3. How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds: Hello,I am vatshal gautamI like the windows XP sound and I downloaded it. I want to make it my windows startup sound and the windows-XP-shutdown-sound.wav as my shutdown sound. How to do it without any software...
  4. How to change windows startup and shutdown sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. shutdown and sleep sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shutdown and sleep sound problem: shutdown and sleep sound problem to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-and-sleep-sound-problem/9274952e-7bd1-46e1-bb35-c08648d4f399
  6. Help shutdown sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help shutdown sound: Hey guys, does someone know how i can enable a shutdown sound like in windows XP or vista submitted by /u/FoxIsOnTwitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m20rn9/help_shutdown_sound/
  7. windows shutdown sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows shutdown sound: hello I've tried the following steps in this video using Task Scheduler so when windows when shutdown would have a certain sound, but it doesn't work for some reason I don't know if the steps in the video would allow me to change the sound to a costum sound of my liking....
  8. No Startup or Shutdown Sound

No Startup or Shutdown Sound: Yes, I have the box checked to play sounds on startup under the sound tab in Control Panel. Does anyone have any ideas for me? When I test other sounds on the sound tab they play fine. I have noticed that Dolby Home Theater v4 did not migrate with the upgrade from Win 7....
  9. shutdown sound problem

shutdown sound problem: I have adjusted registry to allow access to system exit sound, which, by default in win10, is not visible. Having made it visible, even when I change to my preferred wav file, apply it, and play it for confirmation, when I shutdown, I hear only the ms default ding. I am able,...
  10. Shutdown sound notification

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown sound notification: A truncated system notification sound will be heard if the start menu POWER=Shutdown or the Start Menu right click "shut down or sign out"=shutdown is used. Testing the default control panel sounds has the system notification be the closest to the brief musical sound I hear....