Windows 10: Changing sign in options problems

Discus and support Changing sign in options problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatthewMcGee4, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Changing sign in options problems

Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

MatthewMcGee4, Jan 12, 2022

2. Cannot change the require sign-in options in sign in options

Hi Gerad,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you regarding the change of Required sign-in options but in RED is stated that "authentication is required when this pc awake from sleep and security policies on PC are preventing to change
    settings". I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Did you make any changes in the power options of the system?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X and then click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on the Power options.
    • Click on Required a password on Wakeup
    • In the Password protection on Wake up click on
      Don’t required password.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Changing sign in options problems

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Changing sign in options problems

1. Changing sign in options problems - Similar Threads - Changing sign options

2. Problem in sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in sign in options: I am unable to sign in through Fingerprint or through PIN . Its showing Cannot verify the PIN / Wrong PIN even its correct PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-sign-in-options/d9d43182-c3c5-4231-92e6-501d3727f364
  3. Problem in sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in sign in options: I am unable to sign in through Fingerprint or through PIN . Its showing Cannot verify the PIN / Wrong PIN even its correct PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-sign-in-options/d9d43182-c3c5-4231-92e6-501d3727f364
  4. Unable to make changes to sign in option.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to make changes to sign in option.: Recently after typed my password, a message popped saying that this organization requires me to change my password. Basically I have to change my password without wanting to and I cannot even use my own password. So I put in a new one and I then I want to change it back to...
  5. Changing sign in options problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing sign in options problems: Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Changing sign in options problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing sign in options problems: Hello,Every time i go to change my pin the option says that it is unavailable right not please try again later. Once I click on it all it says is an error occured. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS

PROBLEM IN SIGN IN OPTIONS: I updated my pc into windows 10 October version 2020 .After all process completed my pc become restarted and I Enter my pin but it cant open and shows this sign option disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdown. use a different sign in option or keep...
  8. No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options: I set a pin to sign in to my computer, but now my whole family knows it and can access my computer at any time. I looked up how to change my pin in settings - accounts - sign-in options, but there is no option to change my PIN. I selected "I forgot my PIN" on sign-in, and...
  9. no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option"

no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option": Everything is telling me to go to "sign-in options" to change my pin or delete my pin, but changing or deleting my pin is no longer listed as an option... on this weird "Windows Hello" pin, which is not an option either. [ATTACH]...
  10. Sign-in options change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in options change: I originally set W10 to open with out using my Microsoft account. I set it so I did not need a password when starting the PC. For some reason, I now have to enter my Microsoft account password in order to sign in. This has been since the most recent update. What gives? 56348