Windows 10: Changing some Win10 background window colors.

Discus and support Changing some Win10 background window colors. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language). 1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Flowers, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Flowers Win User

Changing some Win10 background window colors.

Hi everybody,

I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language).

1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start window changed to a dismayed gray color.
    How do I change it to a preferred one?
    2 Is it possible to change the aggressive background white color of most of the windows screens?
    For all my Office applications I changed all the window colors to a RGB (255,255,200) setting, equivalent to the yellow legal pad color, much more friendly to the eye.

Any help is welcome.

Cheers,
    Flores

:)

Flowers, Nov 13, 2020

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: Change your desktop background image

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Changing some Win10 background window colors. - Similar Threads - Changing Win10 background

2. Change Folder Background colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Folder Background colors: How do I change the 'Folder Background colors' to something other than bright white?Very irritating to eyes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-folder-background-colors/b42adbd7-01cc-4b17-b5df-727d9e3ceba7
  3. How to change window background color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change window background color?: High contrast mode is really awful. submitted by /u/mki7a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mggzjs/how_to_change_window_background_color/
  4. How to change background color

How to change background color: After an update my monitor screen background is black. Please, how do I get it back to blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-background-color/5a9318c0-ed33-42e3-afe9-a51694422db2
  5. Win10 Background and desktop colors

Win10 Background and desktop colors: I installed Win 10 on my Pavilion dv6. I tried to set different background & desktop colors. I tried the high contrast setting at one point but returned it to normal. I can't remember all the color changes I did try. In any case, the changes made Photoshop .jpgs appear...
  6. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  7. change background color in windows

change background color in windows: hello, how do I make the back ground color in windows on my desktop and on web pages I visit lighter, I have some color blindness the blues and gray scale they use is still to dark for me to read text etc. thank you for the help. sincerely, e.harding...
  8. Change of Notepad Background Color

Change of Notepad Background Color: How do I change my Notepad Color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-notepad-background-color/7c5c2ed0-74ec-4b0e-b2d8-b506cacf220f
  9. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  10. Toolbar background color change

Toolbar background color change: My toolbar background color has changed to a sick shade of pink color. This color is also the background in other programs. I have no idea of what changed it or how it came about. Can this color be customized/changed back to the default? 43840