Windows 10: Changing sound volume notification

Discus and support Changing sound volume notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, basically whenever I change the sound these boxes come up, the box one never used to. It was always the small box but not the bigger one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bnessie-[xboxvenue], Jul 18, 2019.

1. Changing sound volume notification

Changing sound volume notification b909436b-917c-44a8-841d-d6ab6acd7941?upload=true.png

Hi, basically whenever I change the sound these boxes come up, the box one never used to. It was always the small box but not the bigger one which says chrome.exe. Its super annoying as the box stays up for ages and you can't see anything behind it. Is there any way I can go back to just the box on the left?

:)

bnessie-[xboxvenue], Jul 18, 2019

2. Changing "System Sound" sound volume doesn't affecting volume of Notification Sound

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

System volume doesn’t affect the notification sound. I suggest you to refer to the below link which discusses about the same.

Windows 10 notification sound volume (Adjust)

Kindly provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated Feedback App. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions.
    Windows Feedback is only available if you have Diagnostic and usage data set to
    Full (Full is the recommended setting).

To change the Diagnostic and usage data setting, go to
    Start
    , then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then, under
    Diagnostic and usage data, select an option.

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows10 products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 18, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Changing sound volume notification

appl notification sounds have stopped working

Hi

Thanks for posting!

To change notification sounds

• In the App list, tap Settings > Notifications + actions, then tap an app from the list.

• Tap Notification sound, and then do one of the following:
      • Tap Play to preview a sound, and then tap the name of the sound you want to use.
      • If you don’t want to hear a sound for a notification, tap None.
    Please visit sites below and make sure that all has been setup accordingly to steps provided and settings available;

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/h...-personalization/change-notification-settings

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/h...d-personalization/ringtones-sounds-and-volume

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/h...rsonalization/notifications-and-quick-actions

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Changing sound volume notification

1. Changing sound volume notification - Similar Threads - Changing sound volume

2. Changing volume doesn't change sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing volume doesn't change sound: I have the same exact problem as the person below, however my laptop is Windows 11, while theirs is a Windows 10.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-volume-doesnt-change-sound/fbf5faab-ed4e-4ca1-9b2c-0dae70160b62...
  3. How to set volume for notification sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set volume for notification sounds: I've set notifications ON for several apps. When one of them issues a notification, the volume is whatever I have the speaker volume set to at that time. For some apps, such as Windows Media Player, I may have the volume set quite loud. That high volume level is what the...
  4. How to set volume for notification sounds

How to set volume for notification sounds: I've set notifications ON for several apps. When one of them issues a notification, the volume is whatever I have the speaker volume set to at that time. For some apps, such as Windows Media Player, I may have the volume set quite loud. That high volume level is what the...
  5. How to set volume for notification sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Changing notification sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing notification sounds: Hi,I downloaded the old windows 10 sounds, and tried to change the notification, email, and messaging sounds in the control panel and when I do none of the notifications make sound, they are .wav files so I'm not sure what is going on here. All i want are a few of the...
  7. Changing notification sounds

Changing notification sounds: Hi,I downloaded the old windows 10 sounds, and tried to change the notification, email, and messaging sounds in the control panel and when I do none of the notifications make sound, they are .wav files so I'm not sure what is going on here. All i want are a few of the...
  8. Change Notification Sounds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Notification Sounds?: Hello -- I suck at the Future. Once Upon a Time... (early 00's) in Windows (whatever revision) one had the option to personally choose what sound was made for various types of notifications. (This seemed like fun, but ultimately was tedious and got dull super fast) In 2021,...
  9. Notification sound not appearing in volume mixer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification sound not appearing in volume mixer.: Hi, appreciate any help. I have set Windows notification sounds to be completely silent, no sounds set for anything. Every 30 minutes I'll get a notification sound from something that is not viewable in the volume mixer. I've recorded my screen to capture the moment it...
  10. Notification Sound Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification Sound Volume: I have the Speaker Volume cranked up high to hear conversations clearly, but this makes the Notification Sounds too High. Is there a way in Windows 10 to keep it high for calls and have a lower volume for Notifications?...