Windows 10: Changing System Date/Time without Windows login on Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Changing System Date/Time without Windows login on Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue of not able to login to Windows 10 Enterprise(with Bitlocker enabled) because the current system date / time is not current. It is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LearningGuru, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Changing System Date/Time without Windows login on Windows 10 Enterprise

Hi

I have an issue of not able to login to Windows 10 Enterprise(with Bitlocker enabled) because the current system date / time is not current. It is dated to year 2040. Because the system is not of current date/time, there is no way for me to authenticate to login to Windows to change the system date and time.

I have tried to chang the date from BIOS, however it is noticed that after changing it from BIOS, it jumps back to year 2040 when it goes to Windows login screen.

Have changed the CMOS battery as well, but the date is still unable to save to current date/time.

Is there any way to change the system date/time via any of these method?
    - Windows Registry
    - Using bootable CD to go to command prompt and re-enable Local Administrator account to allow login to command prompt to change using command "Date" and "Time"
    - Or any other method?

Anyone faced such similiar problem?

:)

LearningGuru, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Changing System Date/Time without Windows login on Windows 10 Enterprise

Delta6326, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Changing System Date/Time without Windows login on Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Changing System Date/Time without Windows login on Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Changing System Date

2. Windows XP - Administrator can't change system date/time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP - Administrator can't change system date/time: Hi,I am trying to support a customer who has an old PC running Windows XP Professional. The sole purpose of this PC is to run a custom machine control application. As it still serves this purpose just fine and is not connected to the internet, it is hard to justify upgrading...
  3. Windows XP - Administrator can't change system date/time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP - Administrator can't change system date/time: Hi,I am trying to support a customer who has an old PC running Windows XP Professional. The sole purpose of this PC is to run a custom machine control application. As it still serves this purpose just fine and is not connected to the internet, it is hard to justify upgrading...
  4. Change date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change date and time: How do I change the date and time in Windows 11 so I can get the ciorrect date and time? According to this, it is July 19, 2022 and 3:07 PM when the reality is it is 11:08 PM July 18, 2022?So how can I chabge the date and time to reflect what is correct,...
  5. Windows 10 have changed the time and date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 have changed the time and date: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miguelboas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u82nsl/windows_10_have_changed_the_time_and_date/
  6. system time date

in Windows 10 Customization
    system time date: How do I change the time synchronization location? My system is using time-nw.nist.gov. Needs to be changed to time-a-wwv.nist.gov. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-time-date/5908e97e-2cc7-4546-b87e-41c7db05c44b
  7. Windows Date and time changing randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Date and time changing randomly: Hey guys so recenlty my windows 10 decieded it would randomly change the date and time at random intervals. I tried to restart my pc and reinstall windows to no avail, it also doesnt show my volume or anything in my right hand side task bar. just network time and date....
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time: I recently changed my date and time to the classic Windows 7 version. I didn't like the look so I tried to change it back with no success. I only want to see the time in 12 hour format such as 4:30. I don't want to see the date. The attachment shows how it currently appears....
  9. login to windows 10 enterprise

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login to windows 10 enterprise: Unable to login to windows 10 enterprise, After update. Use the same password to log into Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-to-windows-10-enterprise/f0e362d1-d862-4f23-a63c-80b65866b61a
  10. Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10: How to: Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 How to Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 If you travel, there may be times you would like to change how the date and time formats are displayed in Windows based on your current location and/or language (user...