Windows 10: changing tabs when following a linl.

Discus and support changing tabs when following a linl. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click on a link in Windows Ten, it auaomatically opens a New Tab and switches to it. How do I keep the active window from changing to the New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 2beor02bmerlin, Apr 8, 2021.

1. changing tabs when following a linl.

When I click on a link in Windows Ten, it auaomatically opens a New Tab and switches to it.

How do I keep the active window from changing to the New Tab.

I've done this before in settings but can't now find it .

Thanx

:)

2beor02bmerlin, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2021
  3. MitchK999 Win User
    Speaker/sound issue following 1709 upgrade

Tomseys,

I've downloaded the Realtek HD audio, run the install twice with no effect.

Regarding the steps suggested above, yes.
    Issues as I've gone along are: (sorry for big bits of quoted test)

"try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:
    Open Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) your audio driver > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select High Definition Audio Device, select Next, and follow the instructions to install"

There is NO HD audio device present to select.

"
    Open Start,enter Sound, select it from the list of results. On the Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default."

The only thing I can get to here is to the control panel which takes me straight to the speakers, (Intel SST audio device WDM). There's no "Sound" in the Start section.

"On the Playback tab, right-click (or press and hold) the Default Device, and then selectProperties. On the Advanced tab, under Default Format, change the setting, and then retest your audio device. If that doesn't work, try changing the setting again."

The default format pulldown is greyed out - you can't change it. Its set at 16bit, 48000Hz

Do these missing/unchangeable bits shed any light?

MitchK999, Apr 8, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

changing tabs when following a linl.

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

changing tabs when following a linl.

1. changing tabs when following a linl. - Similar Threads - changing tabs following

2. When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.: Hi, this problem had continued on my laptops for over a year. When I open multiply of tabs, such as three tabs at a time, the screen just changes blur and suddenly changes black, after a few second later or even a minutesometime, it is normal, but the screen is still blur,...
  3. When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When multiple tabs open it will change black or the screen will change blur.: Hi, this problem had continued on my laptops for over a year. When I open multiply of tabs, such as three tabs at a time, the screen just changes blur and suddenly changes black, after a few second later or even a minutesometime, it is normal, but the screen is still blur,...
  4. Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering: I had a little issue with my pc yesterday: was watching a video on Brave when suddenly just the tab part of the browser ( for reference, this one https://imgur.com/a/5bSwuFv ) started spamming vertically all over the screen as if it was opening new copies of itself over and...
  5. folder changing name when I click on tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    folder changing name when I click on tab: Is this a normal thing to some pc's user? if no then how I fix thisIt said My user then OneDrive then desktop but when I click it this happeninstead of get a "Desktop" I get this instead when I try to do something about minecraft but I can't...
  6. Windows Logo Appearing When Changing Windows or ALT+Tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Logo Appearing When Changing Windows or ALT+Tab: Good evening, I found a post from a year ago that the user has the same issue as myself. Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB" [img] This Logo can get quite annoying as it can stay on the screen for several seconds. It cannot be clicked on and I haven't been able...
  7. Audio changes volume when changing Tabs/Programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio changes volume when changing Tabs/Programs: Ex: My volume is set to 10 when using Chrome but when I open Apex Legends it automatically raises to 28. When I lower it and tab out and tab back in a couple seconds later it raises back to 28.. I'm not sure if it is because of my new audio device manager that was installed...
  8. How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode: Good day, Microsoft made me wait twice for over 15 minutes, to no avail, to get someone on line for help ! So, the Community seems to be the only way to get some assistance... I am on W10, 64-bits. I access my Hotmail account using Chrome. My Tab bar is blue. So was the Tab...
  9. Activation following hardware change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation following hardware change.: I changed the motherboard in one of my desktops and am having hangups with re-activation. The original install was confirmed as digitally activated prior to MB changeout. A problem was encountered following changeout in that the SSD containing the original Win 10...
  10. Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs: Just got a new gaming PC. Lately, whenever I'd watch videos on YouTube or other places, the video would be off-sync by like a second or so if I changed tabs and had the video running in the background. The problem corrects itself when I refresh that tab. I'm not sure if this...