Windows 10: Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work

Discus and support Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the possible resolution to the issue of why changes to calendar date in BIOS […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 2, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work

WinClub, Mar 2, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Helmut Win User
    How Change Date Format in Calendar

Your setup needs changing as I detailed in post #4.
    Your Region setting should be Australia.

The language list is also wrong there should be a world symbol by English(Australia) and it should be at the top of your language list.

You could of course just remove English(US) so just the one, but it should still have the Region icon as below. Use the arrows to move it to the top of the list.

Sure, install the English (Australia) Language pack, but you still have to set the Region right.

It is a very confusing part of Windows and always has been, eventually you will get it right.
    I have just temporarily set my Region to Australia to illustrate, rather obvious it is normally set to UK, in either case the date is correctly displayed in the Calendar App in 'proper English' style.
    Attachment 242990

Attachment 242989

Helmut, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work

1. Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work - Similar Threads - Changing Calendar date

2. Calendar dates are too far ahead?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar dates are too far ahead?: Not really sure how else to describe this... but it makes the calendar kind of useless and frustrating to use. Some of the months have half of their dates in the next month whenit makes no sense. Is there any way to fix this?...
  3. Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work: Hi all,according to the german help page Ändern eines Geburtsdatums für ein Microsoft-Konto Change a date of birth for a Microsoft account, there should be a button "Manage my child's profile information" on the overview page "Your family". However, this is not displayed : I...
  4. Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work: Hi all,according to the german help page Ändern eines Geburtsdatums für ein Microsoft-Konto Change a date of birth for a Microsoft account, there should be a button "Manage my child's profile information" on the overview page "Your family". However, this is not displayed : I...
  5. Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work

6. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

Calendar Opens to Wrong Date: When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing correctly, and if I press the "Today" button, it brings me to the correct date. How can I get the calendar to just open to this week...
  7. The touchpad does not work for Windows, but does work for Ubuntu and BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The touchpad does not work for Windows, but does work for Ubuntu and BIOS: I was installing drivers through IOBit's Driver Booster on a new Lenovo Ideapad S540, when suddenly the mouse pointer disappeared and the touchpad stopped responding. In the Device Manager, the driver corresponding to the touchpad returned an error with code 45 - meaning the...
  8. How Change Date Format in Calendar

How Change Date Format in Calendar: Hi I am using the Calender app (not the flyup calendar from the task bar). The one found in Start> Calendar. The format of the dates in the calendar are US ie 1st August is displayed as 8/1. Since I'm in Australia, I prefer to see 1/8. All other date setting in my Windows...
  9. Calendar snooze (1hr and 4hr ) does not work

Calendar snooze (1hr and 4hr ) does not work: Since last Microsoft update my calendar 1hr and 4hr snooze does not work (5min and 15min work fine). I love these options (and app) and was wondering if I can ( or should ) delete app and reinstall ??? Thanks for any feed back !...
  10. Calendar link does not work

Calendar link does not work: OK, so I now created a calendar. Now I want to share the calendar by putting a link to the calendar on my website. So I click share, select the desired calendar, select "links to event details" and there are three links. I copy the one that says "view in a web browser" into a...