Windows 10: changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

Discus and support changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have looked in Settings and searched the Clock section and other sections too but cannot find how to change the clock on the desktop from 12 hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lancingman, Jul 1, 2020.

1. changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

I have looked in Settings and searched the Clock section and other sections too but cannot find how to change the clock on the desktop from 12 hour mode to 24 hour mode

any ideas?

:)

Lancingman, Jul 1, 2020

2. 24 hour clock

How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time.

Thanks

how to change clock to 24 hour time, Jul 1, 2020
  3. pwmusic Win User
    How do I change the screensaver to 24-hour clock?

NOTE: I have set it to 24-hour clock in my locale and that works on my lock screen but the screensaver shows a 12-hour clock.

Any suggestions?

pwmusic, Jul 1, 2020
  4. changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

AlanDouglas4, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

1. changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop - Similar Threads - changing clock hour

2. Change 24 hour clock to 12 hour, French operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change 24 hour clock to 12 hour, French operating system: I have just set up a laptop that is in French, but the clock is in a 24 hour format but will not set to 12 hours. This is a school setting so was looking for a way in the Registry to do this for all users that will be using these laptops....
  3. Change 24 hour clock to 12 hour, French operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change 24 hour clock to 12 hour, French operating system: I have just set up a laptop that is in French, but the clock is in a 24 hour format but will not set to 12 hours. This is a school setting so was looking for a way in the Registry to do this for all users that will be using these laptops....
  4. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  5. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  6. 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock.: I am trying to change the format for time from AM/PM to using the 24 hour clock. I have gone to settings but this is not offered as an option for setting time display. How or can I make this happen?...
  7. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you...
  8. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  9. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change to 24 hour digital clock on display: Change to 24 hour digital clock on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-24-hour-digital-clock-on-display/867be612-7347-41b8-9ef2-76241f509522"
  10. 24 hour clock on lockscreen

24 hour clock on lockscreen: I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen...