Windows 10: Changing the color of the toolbar

Discus and support Changing the color of the toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'm posting this question primarily because of the lack of customization options with the toolbar (the menu with File, Edit, View, stuff like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ResExsention, May 1, 2019.

1. Changing the color of the toolbar

Hello!

I'm posting this question primarily because of the lack of customization options with the toolbar (the menu with File, Edit, View, stuff like that). I'm pretty sure that the color of this is set by Windows, due to how standardized it is, so I don't see why there is no option to change the color of this. I use most of my apps in a dark theme and the way this sticks out looks plain ugly.

So, the question is simple. If you can, how can you change the color of the toolbar with the File, Edit, etc? I'm fine with editing the registry, as well. If you can't change this option at all or if the specific app is the one that sets it, it would be nice to let me know as well!

Image provided:

Changing the color of the toolbar 913c3d72-39c5-4d82-bc02-e93d1479fcb2?upload=true.png

Thanks.

P.S. I didn't really know which subcategory of personalization to put this so I dropped it in Themes. Please correct me if I got it wrong.

:)

ResExsention, May 1, 2019

2. Toolbar background color change

My toolbar background color has changed to a sick shade of pink color. This color is also the background in other programs. I have no idea of what changed it or how it came about. Can this color be customized/changed back to the default?

friscolines, May 1, 2019
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 1, 2019
  4. Changing the color of the toolbar

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Changing the color of the toolbar

1. Changing the color of the toolbar - Similar Threads - Changing color toolbar

2. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  3. how do i change color of my toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change color of my toolbar: How do I change the color on my toolbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-color-of-my-toolbar/685e372d-53a8-4593-b45c-0b56131b67df
  4. how do i change color of my toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change color of my toolbar: How do I change the color on my toolbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-color-of-my-toolbar/685e372d-53a8-4593-b45c-0b56131b67df
  5. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates and changes to toolbar: Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates...
  6. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates and changes to toolbar: Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates...
  7. Change colors of toolbars and icon texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change colors of toolbars and icon texts: How can I change the colors of toolbars, text in toolbars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-of-toolbars-and-icon-texts/2842acb3-f56f-430e-8f24-83fda8fa0a19
  8. setting,colors taskbars - show accent color on toolbar

setting,colors taskbars - show accent color on toolbar: I have a case# 1469569042 regarding taskbar colors, in setting colors, start task bar [ATTACH] This is grayed out and I cannot change colors [Moved from: Windows Insider Program ]...
  9. Toolbar background color change

Toolbar background color change: My toolbar background color has changed to a sick shade of pink color. This color is also the background in other programs. I have no idea of what changed it or how it came about. Can this color be customized/changed back to the default? 43840
  10. How to adjust toolbar background color

in Windows 10 Support
    How to adjust toolbar background color: Hello How can I set the background color of my tool bar. I don't like the black one Screenpresso Cloud Martin 14910