Windows 10: Changing the color of the Windows 10 calculator

Discus and support Changing the color of the Windows 10 calculator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 a few days ago I noticed that the background color of File Explorer had changed from white to black. I went into Settings >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DevinXM, Jan 25, 2019.

1. DevinXM Win User

Changing the color of the Windows 10 calculator

After updating Windows 10 a few days ago I noticed that the background color of File Explorer had changed from white to black.
    I went into Settings > Personalization > Colors and changed the "Choose your default app mode" setting from Dark to light.

File Explorer now has the desired white background but the Windows calculator has also changed to white.

How do I change the color of the calculator to black without affecting the color of the File Explorer background?

:)

DevinXM, Jan 25, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Changing the color of the Windows 10 calculator

How to change taskbar colors in Windows 10

Hi Shyla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click on Colors.
    • Make the required changes and close the Settings window.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Changing the color of the Windows 10 calculator

1. Changing the color of the Windows 10 calculator - Similar Threads - Changing color calculator

2. Standard Calculator Change?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Standard Calculator Change?: Until recently, I was always able to see each entry as a string across the top. Now, the calculator is treating each entry as if I'm hitting the equal sign and making it an individual calculation with no relationship to the one before it or after it. What changed? Anyone have...
  3. Changing colors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing colors in Windows 10: version2004 OS build 19041.867 Hello, I followed the instructions for changing windows 10 background color, and selected color then entered RGB numbers and added custom color. I then signed out and back into the pc and went back and re-did it. The RGB was already in Edit...
  4. Windows 10 Calculator change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator change: There seems to have been a recent change in the Windows 10 calculator that makes it automatically total my calculation after every new operator I put in. The equals sign is highlighted blue it wasn't before. And this fills up my history with garbage as well as makes it more...
  5. Change Default Calculator

Change Default Calculator: I want to change the default calculator so that when I hit the calculator key on my keyboard a different calculator app comes up. The problem is that the ms-calculator protocol only shows the original windows calculator as an option in default apps, so I can't change it from...
  6. calculator suddenly changes

calculator suddenly changes: I was working with the Windows Calculator, scientific mode. I closed the calc, then when reopened, the scientifc mode changed. Before I had the roots function on the same "page". Now there's a new button "2nd" that I have to click to see the roots function. [img] Same...
  7. calculator suddenly changes

in Windows 10 Support
    calculator suddenly changes: I was working with the Windows Calculator, scientific mode. I closed the calc, then when reopened, the scientifc mode changed. Before I had the roots function on the same "page". Now there's a new button "2nd" that I have to click to see the roots function. [img] Same...
  8. Change theme of Calculator or add some colors?

Change theme of Calculator or add some colors?: The new calculator that comes with Windows 10 is a bit bland for my liking (it's definitely better than the older ones though). I have tried both the light and dark modes but wish there was some theme to customize it and add some colors to it instead of just white and black....
  9. change to default colors for windows 10

change to default colors for windows 10: what to do if I can not resety color back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-default-colors-for-windows-10/f90c380c-fda0-4fe3-8732-3e7704832359
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calculator color

2. changing the colors of teh windowselements in windows10