Windows 10: Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in...

Discus and support Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So I purchased a laptop recently which has microsoft precision touchpads. I want to know how to increase the speed of this touchpad past the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M.Robespierre, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in...

Hello,

So I purchased a laptop recently which has microsoft precision touchpads. I want to know how to increase the speed of this touchpad past the minimum value. I attempted going into the registry and changing the "CursorSpeed Value" but even changing it to "20" and checking if the settings are applied in the settings app is still slow.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PrecisionTouchPad\CursorSpeed is the registry setting location.

Does anyone know of a way to increase the speed of the touchpad past 20?

:)

M.Robespierre, Aug 14, 2019

2. Increase Precision Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed?

The scrolling speed is too slow. It is a Microsoft Precision Trackpad on Windows 10, but I cannot find any option for scrolling speed in the Settings -> Devices -> Touchpad.

Changing the wheel speed of mouse did not affect the scrolling speed of the trackpad, but only the mouse wheel.

Is there anything like a Registry hack to adjust the scrolling speed of the Precision Touchpad?

Damn Vegetables, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Touchpad speed needs to be faster

I have a sager laptop and use the touchpad on it extensively. The issue is that I have maxed the cursors speed through the synaptic pointer device menu and it is not nearly as fast as I had it on my previous computer (a macbook pro). On the mac, there were numerous ways to go past the maximum speed, but on windows I am having issues finding a way.

milocricket, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Dvdkurtz Win User

Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in...

Cursor speed changes automatically

Each time I set the cursor speed on my laptop (win10) for the pad, it will be a matter of seconds before it accelerates to top speed making it difficult to operate. I can't seem to figure out how to correct the issue of the slide self adjusting itself to
    maximum speed

***Original title: cursor setting***

Dvdkurtz, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in...

1. Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in... - Similar Threads - Changing cursor speed

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  3. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  4. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  6. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  7. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

8. Precision Touchpad 2 finger scrolling speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Precision Touchpad 2 finger scrolling speed: Hello, I've recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 6 13ARE05 model laptop. I've been wanting to adjust the 2 finger scroll speed as well as how far I will scroll a page with one swipe inertia. I previously had a Thinkpad with a Synaptics touchpad and had access to their control...
  9. Cursor speed changes automatically

Cursor speed changes automatically: Each time I set the cursor speed on my laptop (win10) for the pad, it will be a matter of seconds before it accelerates to top speed making it difficult to operate. I can't seem to figure out how to correct the issue of the slide self adjusting itself to maximum speed...
  10. Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows: How to: Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows How to Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows If your pointer is moving too slow or fast for you, then you can easily select a pointer speed you want instead. This tutorial will show you how to change the mouse pointer or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. precision trackpad change scrolling speed

2. how to change mourse and cursor speeds

3. seperate mouse and touchpad speed windows 10

4. what does changing your curser speed on a touchpad,
  5. changing cursor speed for precision touchpad