Windows 10: changing the display size

Discus and support changing the display size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Apr 10, 2019.

1. changing the display size

At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized and just a mess of settings between having settings and control panel and numerous options located in numerous locations for some unknown and confusing reason, this option can not be found no where. I went to a different monitor. Every thing on this screen is jumbo size, meaning i open settings and I see words written in font 72. The resolution is all way up but I see change the screen size by 100%, 150%, i need a 75% or a 50% because of right now I can not use this at all because it is so big, for example this type box is hanging off the screen and looks so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Apr 10, 2019

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 10, 2019
  3. on1me2 Win User
    Changing display size

ive been having the same problem with my flat screen tv for a while now. but in my display settings i dont have all those options as you can see.
    changing the display size [​IMG]
    so does anybody have any suggestions?

on1me2, Apr 10, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

changing the display size

Changing display size

Assuming you have Intel graphic,
    Go to Graphic properties (right click on desktop, or in taskbar) and select Display. Down on bottom find customize

changing the display size [​IMG]

AndreTen, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

changing the display size

1. changing the display size - Similar Threads - changing display size

2. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  3. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  4. Changing display size instead of resolution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing display size instead of resolution?: Dear Microsoft,Is it possible to change display sizing without changing resolution?To illustrate my issue is that screen 1 is my 15,6 inch 1080p laptop and screen 2 is my 32 inch 720p tv.I want my cursor to stay on the same height on both screens when moving it over but it...
  5. Changing display size instead of resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing display size instead of resolution?: Dear Microsoft,Is it possible to change display sizing without changing resolution?To illustrate my issue is that screen 1 is my 15,6 inch 1080p laptop and screen 2 is my 32 inch 720p tv.I want my cursor to stay on the same height on both screens when moving it over but it...
  6. changing the size of icons displayed on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing the size of icons displayed on screen: my icons have changed size and I wish to make them smaller again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-icons-displayed-on-screen/2d7ac97a-62d1-4e59-8c46-961d20f3356c
  7. change the font size for all display

change the font size for all display: Would someone please tell me how to increase the size of the font for displaying on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-font-size-for-all-display/d9409518-186e-4da3-8566-0bf0f0c24759
  8. how to change display size to fit screen size

how to change display size to fit screen size: My display size is smaller than the screen size for some reason. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display-size-to-fit-screen-size/536b3fef-37cc-46af-b46c-f36ecb2602a0
  9. Text size changes in display

Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...
  10. Changing display size

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changing display size: I have a PC running the latest (17th February, 2018) Windows 10. It uses my TV set as a monitor. The display is slightly too large for the screen area so I can't see the edges. In the past, it has been possible to make small adjustments to the Windows 10 display so that the...