Windows 10: changing the font size and clearness on emails, my display, and task bars

Discus and support changing the font size and clearness on emails, my display, and task bars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone out there can answer this question. First of all when I receive an email I can not read it I"m not young anymore anyway I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lindabannon, Feb 29, 2020.

1. changing the font size and clearness on emails, my display, and task bars

Hello, I hope someone out there can answer this question. First of all when I receive an email I can not read it I"m not young anymore

anyway I want to be able to open my mail up and be able to see it clearly. It's so light and small it's hard to read. Is there a way to change my font style and boldness to something I can see clearly and do I have to change it every time I read my mail? is there a way to make the change my default font/style?? If so can you tell me how to do it? Thanks so much! Linda

:)

lindabannon, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Feb 29, 2020
  4. changing the font size and clearness on emails, my display, and task bars

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

changing the font size and clearness on emails, my display, and task bars

1. changing the font size and clearness on emails, my display, and task bars - Similar Threads - changing font size

2. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  3. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  4. how do you change the font size inside the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you change the font size inside the task bar?: getting a little hard to see, i would like to enlarge the time and symbols without changing the resolution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-font-size-inside-the-task/8dcc2486-0ac8-427c-8f21-a7e39a99e0ba
  5. Changing font and font size for emails

Changing font and font size for emails: Chatted with an agent and his advice got me nowhere, Does anyone out there know how to change font and font size for Windows 10, Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-for-emails/9dc32edd-81ac-41d9-b62d-6bf5401b7b81
  6. change the font size for all display

change the font size for all display: Would someone please tell me how to increase the size of the font for displaying on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-font-size-for-all-display/d9409518-186e-4da3-8566-0bf0f0c24759
  7. changing font size in email

changing font size in email: don't see save option on left hand bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size-in-email/1012c816-c77c-419f-ae9a-0e6d1fa0d4a2
  8. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  9. why are my display fonts not clear?

why are my display fonts not clear?: It appears the latest update to windows 10 affected fonts. I seem to remember there was a setting that needs changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-are-my-display-fonts-not-clear/ce1d9c22-f29e-4c0d-8163-3c2ba2f767fa
  10. Changing the default Font Size in my Email

in Browsers and Email
    Changing the default Font Size in my Email: Hi While I used to send emails from Yahoo, it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10, as I have to type Soooo Slowly or Win 10 can't keep up. Anything more than one digit (letter) every two Seconds and it just hangs. So now I've started using the email that comes with...