Windows 10: changing the font

Discus and support changing the font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, is it possible for me to change the default font to some other cool fonts?Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ramubalagopala, Mar 23, 2020.

1. changing the font

Hey, is it possible for me to change the default font to some other cool fonts?Thank you!

:)

ramubalagopala, Mar 23, 2020
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Mar 23, 2020
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 23, 2020
  4. changing the font

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

changing the font

1. changing the font - Similar Threads - changing font

2. System fonts has changed to an unreadable format randomly. How to reset to default?

in Windows 10 Customization
    System fonts has changed to an unreadable format randomly. How to reset to default?: I logged onto my PC this morning and all my fonts have changed on the desktop, partially to the marlett font and cortana and notepad to the weird shapes forma and no font settings. Now Microsoft help says windows 10 cannot change fonts but clearly it did. I cannot find any...
  3. Is there any way to change UI font in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change UI font in Windows 10 ?: Registry updating method is not working for me :/ submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw6wsj/is_there_any_way_to_change_ui_font_in_windows_10/
  4. Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???

Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???: How do I find the above tool on Win-10 Email Need to change font and size -----Cancer eating up vision pretty fast. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Font changed

Font changed: Can someone help 5 days ago I was watching a video on how to get more storage on my c drive. After my computer started glitching and then when I logged back on my font changed. It would really help if someone would tell me to restore it back to normal....
  6. Where are the Advanced Options for changing Font on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are the Advanced Options for changing Font on Desktop Icons: running Windows 10 v 1909 (OS Build 18363.752) The names for the Desktop Icons appear in a bold font and shaded. Cannot locate the option to change this. Thanks in advance 153081
  7. Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?: I'm using TranslucentTB for a clear taskbar and my wallpaper changes automatically every 24 hours or so. Is there any way to automatically change the font colour in the taskbar to black when I have a wallpaper that's dominantly white and white for dark wallpapers? submitted...
  8. Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Captions in photos app suddenly changed font: Hi, I was adding captions to pictures in the Windows 10 app, Photos, and suddenly the font changed. I didn't even know there was a choice of fonts till I accidentally changed it. I don't know which combination of keys I hit to do it, but I can't get back to the original font,...
  9. Changing Context Menu and Taskbar font in Win10 1909?

Changing Context Menu and Taskbar font in Win10 1909?: This has confused me. For a while I had every font changed within Windows, but the 1909 update reverted the Context Menu and Taskbar to the default Segoe. All other fonts can be changed except these. Even using WinAero Tweaker and registry edits it has no effect. I have...
  10. How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Office and Windows?

How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Office and Windows?: Hello: How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Windows 10 Pro Anniv Edition? I know for certain in previous versions of Windows Win 7 and prior there were settings when for example you right-clicked on the desktop and went to Display and there were numerous ways...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change taskbar font size windows 10