Windows 10: Changing the hertz number on Windows 10 Lappi?

Discus and support Changing the hertz number on Windows 10 Lappi? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hal, can I change the refresh rate in Windows 10 somehow, even if the drop down menu in the settings only shows 60 Hz? I want something better.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CafeInteressant, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Changing the hertz number on Windows 10 Lappi?

Hal, can I change the refresh rate in Windows 10 somehow, even if the drop down menu in the settings only shows 60 Hz? I want something better.

:)

CafeInteressant, Jun 10, 2020

2. Increasing Screen hertz automatically reduces resolution

Hi Abd,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

By default the hertz in Windows 10 is 60.
    I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select
        Properties.
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Changing the hertz number on Windows 10 Lappi?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Changing the hertz number on Windows 10 Lappi?

1. Changing the hertz number on Windows 10 Lappi? - Similar Threads - Changing hertz number

2. Do changing the Hertz affect my 60 hertz laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do changing the Hertz affect my 60 hertz laptop?: I have a 60 hertz laptop, and i play games that depending on the hertz, they get a HUGE advantage when changing the hertz. Is this good for my laptop or will it end up breaking my laptop?...
  3. Do changing the Hertz affect my 60 hertz laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do changing the Hertz affect my 60 hertz laptop?: I have a 60 hertz laptop, and i play games that depending on the hertz, they get a HUGE advantage when changing the hertz. Is this good for my laptop or will it end up breaking my laptop?...
  4. Nvidia Laptop Screen Hertz Changing when being Plugged.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nvidia Laptop Screen Hertz Changing when being Plugged.: My laptop screen has 2 hertz options, 60 and 144, my problem is that whenever it goes onto 144 Hertz the screen begins messing up and is unusable, the laptop is being replaced in a couple months but I still need to use it. The hertz changes whenever it is plugged in. there is...
  5. mouse hertz

mouse hertz: hi, i was wondering if it is possible to change the hertz on a mousepad and if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hertz/9b592b1e-7ba5-46e5-9d60-36259d040fdb
  6. clean install lappy..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    clean install lappy..: Mine is a lenovo NB and IIRC if I invoke a clean install it will actually use the 'saved windows 10' which is an old version and then the system have to update itself and also there is a lot of bloatware even if it's freshly installed. Question : how do I clean install...
  7. Improvised Cooler for Lappy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Improvised Cooler for Lappy: Updating to 1903 and the temps were rising so I whipped up an improvised cooler. HD temps dropped 12 degrees in a just a few minutes. [img] 134909
  8. When I change my Resolution it resets my hertz

When I change my Resolution it resets my hertz: Greetings from Australia. I'm having a problem where when I change my resolution to stretched (1440x1920) it resets my hertz back to 60. But when on native (1920x1080) it's 144hz. I'm on windows 10 with a 144hz monitor....
  9. Windows DWM and multi hertz issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows DWM and multi hertz issue: Has this seriously not been fixed yet? https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/7h9bnu/psafor_people_with_dual_monitors_with_different/ "It's because of windows desktop manager. It always runs in vsync. On windows 7 you could disable the visual themes and with it...
  10. BSOD Issues on new lappy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues on new lappy: I know its seems odd me posting something for help. However it seems like I have reached a stand still in terms of fixing the issue again and again. A brief background on the issue: I bought the HP notebook in the month of November and after a week or so I started getting...