Windows 10: Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image

Discus and support Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to change the startup image of my laptop that loads with the manufacturer's image and I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to change the startup image of my laptop that loads with the manufacturer's image and I want to change it in the image of Windows. Please let me know what I need to do to fix this problem. Wait for response!. A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Startup Images

Hi,

To better assist you, please let us know if you are referring to lock screen images?

If yes, I suggest you to change the lock screen using the following steps.

• Press Windows+I key , in the settings page , select
      Personalization and click on lock screen and then try changing the picture and check if it helps.
    Hope this helps. Do get back to us, if you need further help and we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image

Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image

1. Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image - Similar Threads - Changing Lenovo laptop

2. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop: HiWhy when i Turn the laptop on it ask for a password to get to my desktop.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/53bdbdc4-a82c-4a9e-a509-0fcc9d5b7480
  3. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  4. Startup images,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup images,: When starting windows 10 it shows an image and ask if you like it or not. Why not add the option to say what subject images you would like to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/566c56dd-1f49-4f9c-ad8b-2291d67e5cd6
  5. Laptop wont startup after changing startup mode to safe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop wont startup after changing startup mode to safe: After being paranoid about viruses I went into the startup settings and changed the mode to safe startup, now whenever I try try to power on the laptop it shows the dell logo then the screen goes black. The screen isnt off, just black. None of the F buttons or the escape...
  6. startup images

startup images: I don't want to see those Bing images lovely landscapes, generally, but I don't want them when my laptop starts up. I run Windows 10. How do I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/22d40d7d-48cf-44d8-b6e9-900f5967ca99
  7. Startup screen image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup screen image: HOW do I get the Shanghai Financial Center photo off my start screen? The photos used to change regularly, and that one has been on for months. I am so sick of it, I hate to log in to my computer....
  8. Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup

Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup: The lock screen background image is not working properly on startup. I have the lock screen set to show the spotlight image. When it starts it uses the same image. If I click the Windows button and "L" to lock it it will show a spotlight image. my computer at work when I...
  9. Can't change lock screen image upon startup

Can't change lock screen image upon startup: I can change the lock screen image from Settings > Lock Screen without any problems and when I lock the computer my intended lock screen image is the one I chose, but when I boot the computer up or sign out the lock screen image is always some default W10 image. I'm using...
  10. How to change image in Startup screen?

How to change image in Startup screen?: Hello guys, I've seen that other people has a different background image for startup screen. I mean the screen with your name. I have no idea how to change image there.I've automatic login and I don't need to insert name and password every time. This screen. 78629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change lenovo laptop screen picture

2. modify lenovo startup image

3. how to change the startup image lenovo laptop

4. how change lenovo start up image