Windows 10: CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH

Discus and support CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change the PC language to English ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr.BabuBalakrishnan, Oct 11, 2018.

1. CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH

How to change the PC language to English ?

:)

Dr.BabuBalakrishnan, Oct 11, 2018
  2. jimy gr Win User

changing languge

hello there, i"got a cect t32 wm6 ppc which i send back to the seller for servise & it came back to me in chinese languge. can i change it back to eng? please help

jimy gr, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Languge packs

How can i change-install my languge pack?

MantasRemeika, Oct 11, 2018
  4. CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH

How to restore default Languge and region selection in setup

This is default selection in setup;

cestina

dansk

deutsch

english (UK)

english (USA)

Espanol (America latina)

Espanol (Espana)

francais (Canada)

francais (France)

Italiano

nederlands

norsk (Norge)

polski

portugues (Portugal)

suomi

Svenska

Russian

I had lost the above languge selection after installed "Tradition Chinese package", and can't restore my default English languge. In languge and region setup only 3 Chinese selection aviliable, please advisor how to restore the default languge selection.

Thanks

Peter

pchung_94565, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH

1. CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH - Similar Threads - CHANGING LANGUGE ENGLISH

2. input languge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input languge: In Win 7, when changing the input lang. it affects only the specific app. that one is working with. i.e. If you change the lang of Firefox, it doesn't affect the lang used in Chrom.. etc.On win 10.. when you change the input lang it affect all the running apps... Is there a...
  3. input languge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    input languge: In Win 7, when changing the input lang. it affects only the specific app. that one is working with. i.e. If you change the lang of Firefox, it doesn't affect the lang used in Chrom.. etc.On win 10.. when you change the input lang it affect all the running apps... Is there a...
  4. How change back to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How change back to English?: Hello all: When the w10 boot-up or updating or changing, it often shows/reminds you the processing, such as: Welcome, waiting, shutting down, ........... All the "REMINDINGs" of my w10, are all in ENGLISH since the very beginning. BUT, during the pasted many...
  5. Languge in windows

Languge in windows: my problem is I have language that I didn't download but I have it, so I try to delete it but the language in windows setting showing That I don't have That language in my system, my question is how to delete language that is not in windows setting but it's in the language...
  6. Languges and keyboard settings

Languges and keyboard settings: Major problem with the settings of my languages and keyboard layouts and need help! Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Build # 18363.720 Seems windows is adding languages and keyboard layouts without any input from me. I only added 2 languages English and French with 1 layout...
  7. Languge

Languge: Im in windows 10 But I don't know how to add languge bec I want to add a languge Arabic 101 but I don't know from where to add it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languge/e4e0d017-7cc0-4873-8b1a-a020138f30ee
  8. Region and Languge tab in setup

Region and Languge tab in setup: Dear MS Team, My computer runs Windows 10 home edition. The problem I have is that in setup the region and language tab is empty and I cannot add or delete a language. I have 3 language keyboards to choose from: English (UK) English (USA) Hebrew...
  9. I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication

I wanted to change my default languge, but i end up in vain and complication: Hi, I really don't know why it is so difficult and complicated to change my default language from Arabic to English in Windows 10? The story is as follows: first i have been prompted to login using Microsoft account, i have tried to shift login to my computer from local...
  10. Cant change language to english

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant change language to english: Hello my friend I bought a new laptop here in japan But Cant change my language to english Also cant download language pack Pls need help,, 43090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. english languge in my pc

2. region and language

3. english languge please