Windows 10: Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Discus and support Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white. I need to capture the images in gray format Can I know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bhargavvenkatesh, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Hi

I need to change the color settings of my laptop camera from rgb to black and white.

I need to capture the images in gray format

Can I know what settings can be changed

:)

bhargavvenkatesh, Nov 16, 2018
  2. corvus13 Win User

List of Camera types and Black and White.

Sorry for being slack but I've struggled with the differences between similar named camera options on my 920. Is there a page that lists and descibes these different options and how they differ and fit together? Also, what is the easiest way to either take
    a photo in black and white or change a photo later? As always when on a forum I'm thinking this is all obvious but I'll get there in the end. Cheers Tim.

corvus13, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Changes in the Windows Camera app

Source: Changes in the Windows Camera app - Windows Insider

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Rocky Win User

Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera

1. Changing the rgb camera to black and white camera - Similar Threads - Changing rgb camera

2. How to fix black and white camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black and white camera?: How to fix black and white camera? it is black and white in all platforms. It did go back to normal after a while but now it is black and white again. I tried restarting the whole laptop, updated, and reseting but nothing helped...
  3. How to fix black and white camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black and white camera?: How to fix black and white camera? it is black and white in all platforms. It did go back to normal after a while but now it is black and white again. I tried restarting the whole laptop, updated, and reseting but nothing helped...
  4. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change camera quality from black and white to default: So for my built in camera on my laptop the color changes to black and white whenever I have it in a 90° angle or lower, but when I have it bent outward in a more obtuse angle, the colors revert back to normal. Is there anyway I could fix it without sending it out to get it...
  5. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

How to change camera quality from black and white to default: So for my built in camera on my laptop the color changes to black and white whenever I have it in a 90° angle or lower, but when I have it bent outward in a more obtuse angle, the colors revert back to normal. Is there anyway I could fix it without sending it out to get it...
  6. How to change camera quality from black and white to default

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my camera is black and white please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is black and white please help: my camera is black and white in all camera apps but the only camera apps i need right now is microsoft teams and zoom. could you please help me out?...
  8. my camera is black and white please help

my camera is black and white please help: my camera is black and white in all camera apps but the only camera apps i need right now is microsoft teams and zoom. could you please help me out?...
  9. Camera sees only black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera sees only black and white: Hello there!Recently when it's night outside and the lights are opened my camera is just seeing black and white.The only method i know to make it see normaly it's to put the color yellow or orange in the background.Any ideas?...
  10. My camera is stuck in black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera is stuck in black and white: So when I used to skype alot, I had changed my camera to black and white using the Tools> Camera Settings feature that was in skype. I did this to hide redness in my face, but when I stopped using my laptop and skype, everything changed. Now that I am using my camera and...