Windows 10: Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible?

Discus and support Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm getting sick of those ruddy spinning balls that show during boot up. (I'm assuming its a custom set of Cursors that 10 is using only for certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lord zaeon, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible?

I'm getting sick of those ruddy spinning balls that show during boot up. (I'm assuming its a custom set of Cursors that 10 is using only for certain functions such as booting up as they appear to be scale-able). There also appears from time to time a sort of spinning arc that does the same thing as the balls. And the flying balls that appear when Windows is busy loading something etc. I'd like to be able to Change these; customise them so that I can go "Completely Star Trek" like I could with windows 7. It's all well and good having a desktop slideshow of Star Trek Pics... But I miss the wonderful animations that I could customise with the appropriate utility. Taking that ability away from the user in Windows 10 was a mistake. I'm seriously considering ditching 10 and going back to 7 just for that ability alone and also the LCARS X32 worked better in Win7 than it seems to be unable to do in Windows 10 (Even the Anniversary Edition. Which is FINALLY stable) So Come on Microsoft Cut us "Experienced" users a break and give us some more control back over our beloved OS. Apple listen to their Users.... it would appear Microsoft have not learned the basic courtesy when dealing with "customers and users" of their product. Totalitarianism seems to be the buzzword for them. Please cut us Professional Users and Programmers some slack.

:)

Lord zaeon, Nov 4, 2016

2. Installed 1511 update on Dell XPS 12 laptop and now sleep mode fails

I tried both steps and there is no change to the problem. When it goes into sleep mode and then tries to wake up, the screen flashes with the spinning balls and never wakes back up.

Dan

DanielPearson, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Trying to download W10

I have hits OK Lets Proceed button on download but all it does is spin the balls, spinning, spinning balls. " Working on it " displayed on the screen. after many hours several times i dont think it really is working all that hard on it. Doesn't proceed
    to License agreement. I am on W7 and have 64 bit system. Help !!

michaeldplant44, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible?

1. Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible? - Similar Threads - Changing spinning balls

2. HWID change is it possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HWID change is it possible ?: Hello microsoft team i would juste like to know is it possible to change our HWID'S ? If it is what will i lose some folders or whatever ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-change-is-it-possible/266c6902-425f-4207-9aa6-d0a0c5965fa5
  3. HWID change is it possible ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HWID change is it possible ?: Hello microsoft team i would juste like to know is it possible to change our HWID'S ? If it is what will i lose some folders or whatever ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-change-is-it-possible/266c6902-425f-4207-9aa6-d0a0c5965fa5
  4. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  5. OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive's Cups and Balls Magic Trick: We've all seen the cups and balls magic trick. It's one of the oldest tricks. From the Wikipedia page:"The cups and balls is a performance of magic with innumerable adaptations. Street gambling variations performed by conmen were known as Bunco Booths. A typical cups and...
  6. Minecraft Change Possibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Change Possibility: I'm just writing as I bought minecraft windows 10 edition awhile ago, but with COVID-19, A reddit subgroup has made a server for all of us to play together and connect while on our computers. The only problem is is that it is on the Java edition: So I was wondering if there...
  7. Is it possible to change bootloader

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change bootloader: my bootlaoder is on win 10 set up but windows is set on a different partition. I installed windows with a different partition on the same drive and when i turn on the computer it prompts me to select win 10 or setup and i want to know if you can delete setup without windows...
  8. Is it possible to set induvial hard drive spin down timers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to set induvial hard drive spin down timers?: I want to be able to set spin down timers for each induvial hard drive. I know in Windows there is the setting for "turn hard drives off after". That, however, is one setting for all hard drives. I want to be able to set different timers for each hard drive. Here's why I...
  9. spinning blue ball of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    spinning blue ball of death: My Windows10 is suddenly getting hang up very frequently. The mouse won't work and lags far behind. Was there a recent update causing this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-ball-of-death/9c00b1fd-fb68-40ba-876c-05979c8855ec
  10. Changing Language Not possible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Language Not possible: Hi, I received an update to my Windows 10 Home sometime ago and at the time I was using German input language as well as English. After the update my display language automatically changed to German and it's not possible to change it back to English. I go to languages in...