Windows 10: Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

Discus and support Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; You can apparently do this. https://reddit.com/link/ni6xue/video/cu910bs6ik071/player submitted by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859, May 21, 2021.

1. Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

/u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859, May 21, 2021

2. Fluent Design not being applied correctly

Here i am again. Another Big Windows 10 Upgrade more things broken. well this is the first one i notice off the bat. I know about the fluent design and i know it is suppose to do it on the start menu. it does on my Windows 10 Insider laptop but not
    on my main laptop. Why is this? it does it in settings, calculator, etc. Any suggestions? i have tried turning off the transparency setting and turning it back on but it did not change it.

Keitaro Gangewere, May 21, 2021
  3. No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why a certain feature is not functioning correctly on your computer that is running the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. One possible reason could be that the feature got disabled by mistake. For us
    to resolve your concern, we suggest that you verify if the Transparency effects toggle switch under the "Personalization" section of the Settings app is set to "On". Kindly follow the steps below to check the settings:

• Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I.

• Select Personalization from the list of options.

• From the selection that will show up, kindly choose the option labeled "Colors".

• Turn on the Transparency effects toggle switch.

Completing the steps should now allow the Reveal Highlight feature to work again.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, May 21, 2021
  4. Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Transparency is already enabled. I'm seeing the blurs, but reveal highlight is not transparency. This is reveal highlight, what I
    should be seeing:

Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design. all-apps-reveal-highlight-redstone-4-windows10.jpg

Thanks! Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design. :)

Skat0r vista, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

1. Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design. - Similar Threads - Changing start menu

2. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  3. Changing the transparency of the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the transparency of the start menu: I have a problem with the full screen start menu. When I first updated Windows, the menu became darker, after the second update it became even darker and more gray in color. I tried to change using the standard settings, but it only changes the color theme from dark to white,...
  4. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  5. Changing the transparency color of the start menu?

Changing the transparency color of the start menu?: In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme like this https://www.groovypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/after-regedit.png , but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but...
  6. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  7. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  8. Start Menu Switches Back from Fluent Design to Older Style

Start Menu Switches Back from Fluent Design to Older Style: I am running the preview version of windows 10, version 20215.1000. The new fluent design for the start menu worked for one day yesterday. Today, it has reverted to the older style. I know that that feature, in the past, was not rolled out to all preview installs. My question...
  9. Fluent design / transparency blur effects not working properly

Fluent design / transparency blur effects not working properly: After I applied and disabled the 'ASUS' theme in Settings > Personalization > Themes, the transparency blur effects stopped working properly. The taskbar is semi-transparent with no blur effect I can drag a window bellow the taskbar and see the window, and the start menu and...
  10. Transparency Effects Not Working (Fluent Design)

Transparency Effects Not Working (Fluent Design): Hi, It seems the transparency effects that you can see in some Windows apps and the start menu aren't working anymore. I've tried turning them on and off in the settings, but it doesn't do anything. I also tried to fix it through the registry, but that also didn't work,...