Windows 10: Changing the task bar accent colour

Discus and support Changing the task bar accent colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating to build 1903, I'm trying to change the accent colour for the taskbar. There are 2 options under "Show the accent colour on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonWalker110, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Changing the task bar accent colour

After updating to build 1903, I'm trying to change the accent colour for the taskbar. There are 2 options under "Show the accent colour on the following surfaces". I can select the "Title bars and window borders" option OK but the "Start, taskbar and action centre" option is greyed out and I can't select it. Why not?

:)

RonWalker110, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Harryzac Win User

Accent Colour Not Changing

Hi,

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago, and I have my background changing automatically every 10 minutes. I also have set the option to change my accent colour with my background, but the accent colour won't change! For it to change, I have to lock
    the laptop and unlock it again, or turn the accent colour option off and on again.

My drivers are all up to date, and I have tried reinstalling them. I have the latest version of Windows too. My brother has the exact same laptop as me, and the exact same driver versions (we compared), and his accent colour changes fine.

I'd appreciate some help with this.

Thanks! Changing the task bar accent colour :)

Harryzac, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Task bar task colours

Why do different tasks on the task bar have different colours, and what do the colours mean?

JamesMcCarte, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Changing the task bar accent colour

Windows 10 Accent Colours Automatically Changing

My accent colour keeps changing.

Every time I open the start menu, the accent changes to bright yellow. With a web browser, it's red. With the windows settings, it's blue.

When I open the taskbar tray, the colour bugs out in such a way that and hovering over icons changes it from whatever colour it was back to yellow. This problem happens irrespective of having the accent colour chosen from my background or not.

I have managed to stop the tray issue by disabling accent colour on start and taskbar, but it's still annoying. I haven't found anything online, mainly because the keywords for my problem just find people just asking how to change the colour in the first
    place.

I do have Classic Shell and OldNewExplorer, however, the problem appeared before ONE, and even after uninstalling CS the problem persists.

System:

Toshiba Satellite Pro A50-C

OS - Microsoft Windows 10 Home - build 10.0.15063.502 - 64-bit - update 1703 (Creators Update)

CPU - i5-6200U

RAM - 8GB

Walter--Plinge, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Changing the task bar accent colour

1. Changing the task bar accent colour - Similar Threads - Changing task bar

2. Change colour of progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change colour of progress bar: I am unsure how to call this bar apart from progress bar. Whenever I upload something to e-mails or when ever I am downloading something i see a bar that shows me the progress of this task. In my case, this bar's colour has turned black. How do I change the colour of the bar?...
  3. Windows Accent Colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Accent Colour: I have been trying for days to change my windows accent and taskbar colour in personalization to a custom colour #E09EBB but everytime I change it, it would just revert back to the default grey/blackish colour of the dark mode. I have tried disabling the theme syncs but to no...
  4. Changing colours of the Task Bar

Changing colours of the Task Bar: I am trying to change the colour of my Taskbar etc but when I am on the Personalize/Colors screen the Start, taskbar, and action center" check box is gray which indicates that I can not check this box. What setting is controlling this check box?,...
  5. Accent colour disabling

Accent colour disabling: Just downloaded the new Bing Wallpaper app, and it changed my accent colour settings to a bright gold colour. I can't find a way to change it back to the default lack of accent colour that I've gotten used to for the past 4 years of using this computer. Is there a fix, or is...
  6. windows task bar colour change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows task bar colour change: I want to change windows task bar colour, when im changing all folders colours also changing.. . I want to change task bar colour only, Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-task-bar-colour-change/3031cbcd-3790-48f8-bb83-f6f0b5024daf
  7. task bar colour

task bar colour: The colour of my task bar has changed to grey and I can't get it back to black. 140956
  8. Colour change on Task Bar.

Colour change on Task Bar.: I updated my windows 10 yesterday and now my task bar has gone back to the 1990! I have googled instructions on how to change it but my Start, taskbar, and action center is not clickable. Any help apreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d
  10. Separate task bar & window colours?

Separate task bar & window colours?: OK, so I have installed Win10 (9926) from the ISO image, and managed to customise it a bit, but there are still some annoyances, like... ... the taskbar colour (thankfully opaque in Win10) and the windows title bar colours are always the same. I hate that. Why can I not...