Windows 10: changing the verifying email address

Discus and support changing the verifying email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I change my password, ms want to send a code to an email address. I want to change that address. I have looked all over and cannot find. Thanks in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CJJohnson1022, Nov 18, 2020.

1. changing the verifying email address

When I change my password, ms want to send a code to an email address. I want to change that address. I have looked all over and cannot find. Thanks in advance

:)

CJJohnson1022, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Verifying Email Address

Hi,

Verifying your email is one of the factors to make your account secure and also make sure that you are the owner of it. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask if do you have new registered email?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . You can recover your account and let you ask for your active email address.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 18, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 18, 2020
  4. changing the verifying email address

Verifying email address

On upgrading to Windows 10 my primary email address would not work in Mail. I therefore changed the primary address to my secondary alias in Microsoft account and deleted what was my primary email address. I then added my old primary email address to Microsoft
    account in an attempt to reinstall it. I have gone through the verify email address process on a number of occasions but it will not verify the account. What must I do?

MalcolmHeather, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

changing the verifying email address

1. changing the verifying email address - Similar Threads - changing verifying email

2. Change of email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of email address: Hi ,I want to change email address on Microsoft account. My previous organization email address is still showing as my Microsoft account. I do not have access to that email address. How can I change the main email address.My Windows laptop is also using the old email address...
  3. Change of email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change of email address: Hi ,I want to change email address on Microsoft account. My previous organization email address is still showing as my Microsoft account. I do not have access to that email address. How can I change the main email address.My Windows laptop is also using the old email address...
  4. Changed email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed email address: I have a Microsoft 365 Account for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but we've moved from Texas to Idaho and now have another email address. What do I need to do to use Outlook with an updated email address....
  5. Changed email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed email address: I have a Microsoft 365 Account for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but we've moved from Texas to Idaho and now have another email address. What do I need to do to use Outlook with an updated email address....
  6. Email address change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Email address change: Hello, My 10 year old son somehow switched my email address to a different address? He was using for gaming and thought it was okay given he knew my password. How do I change it back? Please as I'm really starting to panic....
  7. Can't verify email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't verify email address: Trying to setup my mom's computer. We typed in the wrong email address. Now we can't verify it. Even thought I corrected in the alternate email address, it won't let me do anything without verifying, and won't let me contact costumer support. Any help will be greatly...
  8. email address change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email address change: When I tried to download pdf viewer, the wrong email address came up. I need to change it. Help me change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-change/f65362f1-72c6-49e2-b2e9-e8fdd871c150"
  9. Change of Email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change of Email address: Hi, I am totally confused. One month ago, I attempted to change my email address (because I am probably going to change my ISP) to a Google address. I was notified that it would take one month. Today I was notified that it had been changed (unfortunately to the wrong...
  10. Verify your email address

in Windows 10 Support
    Verify your email address: When I try to download any app, "I get the prompt "Verify your email address." I originally submitted an email address and password when I set up windows 10. Now, I am sent a link directing me to a website to verify my password. The password (which I know is correct,) is...