Windows 10: Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Discus and support Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeMoraitakis, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows Mode "Dark" or whatever my preference was. But now it does not keep this when I change the theme.

:)

GeorgeMoraitakis, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

how do i change the color of the font in windows 10 edge?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

In Windows 10, you cannot change the colour of the Font.

If you are referring to the theme on Microsoft Edge and if it is showing a dark, you can change it to light. Follow the steps to change the theme:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More actions > Settings
    • Click on Choose a theme and change it to light.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 8, 2019
  3. theme Colour changed

When i upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Windows had a beautiful theme colour brown mixed yellow on Start menu and setting but when i sign in with my outlook.com account suddenly that default theme colour changed to blue so how bring back that default
    colour please help?

DebroopGoswami, Aug 8, 2019
  4. john3650 Win User

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Taskbar colour

Since the 1903 update, my taskbar is a light colour. I have been to settings, colour, but the 'start menu, taskbar, action center' box is greyed out.
    If I change main colour to dark then all folders go dark. I only want a dark taskbar.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thank you.

john3650, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

1. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar - Similar Threads - Changing Theme reverts

2. Theme revert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theme revert: So, I opened a PDF in Adobe Acrobat, and it told me it encountered a problem. When I clicked ok, this happened:That's just the top part. And I'm using Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-revert/8b339b05-3855-45e3-a702-c825ffe8601f
  3. Theme revert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Theme revert: So, I opened a PDF in Adobe Acrobat, and it told me it encountered a problem. When I clicked ok, this happened:That's just the top part. And I'm using Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-revert/8b339b05-3855-45e3-a702-c825ffe8601f
  4. Taskbar stays on light theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar stays on light theme: As you can see, I actually use the dark theme, but the taskbar somehow doesn't change to the dark theme too. Is this a bug? because before I updated to this version of windows 11 it was okay. I've tried to check for updates again but, it says that I'm up to date.Edition...
  5. Taskbar stays on light theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar stays on light theme: As you can see, I actually use the dark theme, but the taskbar somehow doesn't change to the dark theme too. Is this a bug? because before I updated to this version of windows 11 it was okay. I've tried to check for updates again but, it says that I'm up to date.Edition...
  6. For one of my Themes - Can't Change colour of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    For one of my Themes - Can't Change colour of taskbar: As you can see, I don't even get the option to tick the box. It's only happening to one of my themes. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-one-of-my-themes-cant-change-colour-of-taskbar/deec2299-17f8-45d1-a91e-d5af8ef6924c
  7. Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the Theme for File Explorer to Light Theme: I am in WIndows 10 latest update. My Windows File Explorer screen background is black with white text. How can I change it to white background with black text? ***Original title: Windows File Explorer***...
  8. Changing Taskbar Colour

Changing Taskbar Colour: Following the instructions at https://www.bing.com/search?q=change%20taskbar%20color%20windows%2010%20site:microsoft.com&form=B00032&ocid=SettingsHAQ-BingIA&mkt=en-US I get stopped at [ATTACH] because the option to change the taskbar colour is deactivated. How do I fix...
  9. Theme colours CAN be changed

Theme colours CAN be changed: Some may not know/realise a Themes inherent accent colour can be changed. Example: "Ranch Hands" theme is not/was not originally, innately, yellow, it's blue; was changed @ location shown TO yellow. One is not 'stuck' w/ what hue a theme initially has. [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  10. Change taskbar colour

Change taskbar colour: How do I change the taskbar colour to a lighter colour on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-taskbar-colour/d1c0066d-4bff-46d3-9009-a03e45410b05