Windows 10: Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Discus and support Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeMoraitakis, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows Mode "Dark" or whatever my preference was. But now it does not keep this when I change the theme.

:)

GeorgeMoraitakis, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

how do i change the color of the font in windows 10 edge?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

In Windows 10, you cannot change the colour of the Font.

If you are referring to the theme on Microsoft Edge and if it is showing a dark, you can change it to light. Follow the steps to change the theme:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More actions > Settings
    • Click on Choose a theme and change it to light.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 8, 2019
  3. theme Colour changed

When i upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Windows had a beautiful theme colour brown mixed yellow on Start menu and setting but when i sign in with my outlook.com account suddenly that default theme colour changed to blue so how bring back that default
    colour please help?

DebroopGoswami, Aug 8, 2019
  4. john3650 Win User

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Taskbar colour

Since the 1903 update, my taskbar is a light colour. I have been to settings, colour, but the 'start menu, taskbar, action center' box is greyed out.
    If I change main colour to dark then all folders go dark. I only want a dark taskbar.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thank you.

john3650, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

1. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar - Similar Threads - Changing Theme reverts

2. Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color: Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-too-light-unable-to-change-color/0aa01766-df74-4845-960e-55e30d1015ec
  3. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed: Dear Friends, After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue. Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is...
  4. Windows 10 light theme

Windows 10 light theme: So I saw how nice windows 10 light theme looked, and I wanted to enable it I followed a video on how to enable it, and the box in colors on settings wasn't there. It says choose your color and the only thing there is "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" if...
  5. Taskbar colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar colour: Since the 1903 update, my taskbar is a light colour. I have been to settings, colour, but the 'start menu, taskbar, action center' box is greyed out. If I change main colour to dark then all folders go dark. I only want a dark taskbar. Any help appreciated. Thank you. 135495
  6. Taskbar suddenly changed color to light

Taskbar suddenly changed color to light: Hi, suddenly and without any explicit action taken place, my taskbar color changed color from black/dark to white/light. How come? And how to get it back to black without changing theme. (I'm using a Windows 5 images standard theme, see below.) Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  7. Theme colours CAN be changed

Theme colours CAN be changed: Some may not know/realise a Themes inherent accent colour can be changed. Example: "Ranch Hands" theme is not/was not originally, innately, yellow, it's blue; was changed @ location shown TO yellow. One is not 'stuck' w/ what hue a theme initially has. [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  8. Colour Calibrator Reverting While Performing

Colour Calibrator Reverting While Performing: Hello, I have a dual monitor setup, with mismatched monitors. Last time I calibrated my displays was a year ago, and I still have the same hardware. Now when I try to use the Display Color Calibration it only previews the present set of changes for a flash before...
  9. Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly: Whenever I try to change the colour of a calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar App, it instantly reverts back to orange. Currently on Windows 10 version 1809, with Calendar App version 16005.10827.20137.0 Moved From: Calendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars...
  10. Change taskbar colour

Change taskbar colour: How do I change the taskbar colour to a lighter colour on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-taskbar-colour/d1c0066d-4bff-46d3-9009-a03e45410b05