Windows 10: Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

Discus and support Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm very sad to see that the ability to customize the tile colors without changing the appearance in other areas has been removed from Windows 10. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryan Parmelee, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

I'm very sad to see that the ability to customize the tile colors without changing the appearance in other areas has been removed from Windows 10. It was one of my favorite features and I don't understand why such a simple customization option has to be removed completely. I've seen many posts and comments from people who are unhappy with the change and I'm hoping something can be done about it.I've posted this in the feedback hub as well.

:)

Ryan Parmelee, Apr 24, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Change Tile Color/Background in Tablet mode

Hello Morgan,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please be informed that you cant change color/background of individual tiles. However you can change the color accent color in the desktop composition by going to
    Settings>Personalization>Colors.

If you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10 in feedback hub app. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

Open start menu type
    Feedback hub app
    in search bar and navigate to the Feedback tab from the left-hand navigation menu. Post your suggestions in feedback hub app.

Hope it helps.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

Changing tile colors

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

You can changes the color of apps by following the below steps:

1. Type Settings in Start Search.

2. Click on Personalization.

3. Click on Colors and choose a color for your tiles.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

1. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Changing Tile Colors

2. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  3. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  4. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Exploring on how to change tile color in 20H2

Exploring on how to change tile color in 20H2: I ended up with identical releases of Windows 10 Pro on the desktop and Home on the laptop. Using Windows Club's "Windows Tile Color Changer for Windows 8.1", on the desktop, I managed to change a tile color, which showed up after a reboot. On additional attempt, I changed...
  6. Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?: Does anyone know how to change the color of individual tiles in the Windows Start Menu? By default the color will match the Start Menu background color and there's no Windows setting that will allow to set a tile's color. Thanks 167434
  7. Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?: Does anyone know how to change the color of individual tiles in the Windows Start Menu? By default the color will match the Start Menu background color and there's no Windows setting that will allow to set a tile's color. Thanks 167434
  8. Tile color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tile color: [ATTACH] Hello! I love the new Windows 10 UI, but some tiles don't have the same colors. Is there a way to fix this or is it a windows / adobe bug? https://preview.redd.it/8mjtb1t7yzv51.jpg?width=657&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c5595a047c4422a26952c655fb44dd14ef50f71...
  9. you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles

you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles: hello to all d like to ask you something is possible to change the color transparent of tiles windows 10 by one personalized Windows style 8.1 I leave a catch edited by Paint *Smile [img] [img] 40526
  10. Changing the color of a single tile

Changing the color of a single tile: I really like how Microsoft combined the old start menu with the new Metro style tiles. There is only one problem though: How do I even change the color for a single individual tile? I know I can change the color of every tile, but how about only one? 30510