Windows 10: Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10

Discus and support Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is not a question, but rather an answer I thought I would post it as I couldn't find the answer easily To change the time of a picture: Open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PJStockley, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10

This is not a question, but rather an answer I thought I would post it as I couldn't find the answer easily

To change the time of a picture:

1. Open in Photos
    2. Select the ellipsis three dotsChanging Time of Photo on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    3. Select File InformationChanging Time of Photo on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    4. Change time and select tick check Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10 ac7c96e1-dff2-4490-8c86-efe2a0c1eff1?upload=true.jpg
    5. Job done!

I hope this is helpful to some of you.

:)

PJStockley, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Lynn 696 Win User
    Change time stamp/time zone on photos in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the time stamp on photos in Windows 10? I followed the steps to do so in Windows Photo Viewer. It shows that the time was changed, but when I look at the photos in their original folder, the time has not been changed. It doesn't
    matter whether the time stamp was changed on an individual photo or batch changed.

There is no information on how to do this in Windows 10. There is never any information on my particular questions for Windows 10. I always include "Windows 10" in my search terms, but the responses are always several years old, and for Windows 7 or Windows
    8. Is Windows 10 supported?

Thank you

Lynn 696, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10

1. Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Changing Photo

2. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  3. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  4. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  5. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  6. Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11: [IMG]After you finish editing an image, if you receive an Unable to Save Changes error in the Photos app in Windows 11 when you try to save the image, then this post will help you Unable to Save Changes. There was an error while saving. Please try again later. This issue...
  7. How can I change localisation for photos that i want to import from my phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change localisation for photos that i want to import from my phone?: I want to import photos from my phone but when I load all of them, it does nothing. It is saying that it is importing but it really does nothing. I think it's because I dont have enough storage for them. How can I change localisation for imported photos??...
  8. How can I change localisation for photos that i want to import from my phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change localisation for photos that i want to import from my phone?: I want to import photos from my phone but when I load all of them, it does nothing. It is saying that it is importing but it really does nothing. I think it's because I dont have enough storage for them. How can I change localisation for imported photos??...
  9. How can I change localisation for photos that i want to import from my phone?

10. How to change default app for opening photos on Windows 11

How to change default app for opening photos on Windows 11: Hello,I would like to change my default photo app from Microsoft to Microsoft Office 2016, but I can't seem to do it though I've gone into Default Apps and found photos. Below is what I see, or actually it's only a small part of what I see, and I did change one of them to...