Windows 10: Changing time stamp on Photo

Discus and support Changing time stamp on Photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to Changing time stamp on Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PHicks51, Oct 19, 2022.

1. PHicks51 Win User

Changing time stamp on Photo

How to Changing time stamp on Photo

:)

PHicks51, Oct 19, 2022
  2. Lynn 696 Win User

Change time stamp/time zone on photos in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the time stamp on photos in Windows 10? I followed the steps to do so in Windows Photo Viewer. It shows that the time was changed, but when I look at the photos in their original folder, the time has not been changed. It doesn't
    matter whether the time stamp was changed on an individual photo or batch changed.

There is no information on how to do this in Windows 10. There is never any information on my particular questions for Windows 10. I always include "Windows 10" in my search terms, but the responses are always several years old, and for Windows 7 or Windows
    8. Is Windows 10 supported?

Thank you

Lynn 696, Oct 19, 2022
  3. How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, Oct 19, 2022
  4. Changing time stamp on Photo

Time stamp photos?

Is there an option to turn time stamps on to photos on the N900??

Need this for work purposes

charliemfc, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

Changing time stamp on Photo

1. Changing time stamp on Photo - Similar Threads - Changing stamp Photo

2. Changing time stamp on Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  3. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  4. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988
  5. Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo: This issue has been asked previously but there is a way using Photos. 1. Open file in Photos 2. Open File Properties in . . . on right if not open. 3. Change Date and/or time using boxes. 4. Click check mark on bottom make sure the boxes return to white background 5. Go...
  6. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  7. How to change the format for file time stamps

How to change the format for file time stamps: Googling yielded only how to change the date itself. That is not what I want. I want theformat changed. Currently, file time stamp dates display as 2020-4-16. I want it to show as 16-04-2020 or 04-16-2020. The year is useless to me in the grand scheme of things. Going into...
  8. Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to upload photos from my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop. However, when the photos are uploaded to my PC, they are displaying the date of upload rather than the date the photo/video was taken. I even tried to go in to each individual photo and edit...
  9. Change Folder's Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Folder's Time Stamp: Hello, How can I change timestamp of a folder. Searching the net I found many "how to's", but only for files, not for folders. Is it possible ? if yes, then how to do it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks System :1809 17763.864 144966
  10. Date/Time Stamp

Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....