Windows 10: Changing to Windows Insider slow lane

Discus and support Changing to Windows Insider slow lane in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had frequent problems with fast lane builds so that with my present 18282, I have switched to the slow lane. Now at startup, I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tinmar49, Dec 1, 2018.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Changing to Windows Insider slow lane

I have had frequent problems with fast lane builds so that with my present 18282, I have switched to the slow lane.
    Now at startup, I get the following message, "this build of Windows will expire soon".
    "Your build of Windows will expire on 14/12/2018 You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go on line for more information".
    I clicked on the "more info" box and got a lot of rubbish from Microsoft on leaving feedback, but NOTHING about any new builds. Typical of Microsoft. *Rolleyes

:)

tinmar49, Dec 1, 2018
  2. machare Win User

Stuck in slow lane

If I go to Windows Update and click on 'Advanced Options' it shows that I am in the 'Slow' lane. I can change this to 'Fast', but if I leave this page and then return it just show 'Slow' again. I don't get build 10130

There is a line in red at the top which reads 'Some settings are managed by your organization.' Who ever that might be for a home computer!

machare, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Ovi map lane assistance

Hi,

Does anyone here feel the lane assistance in ovi map (3.04) is too slow. I found out that the lane assist figure will only show up when I am very close to the junction. By very close I mean, I am already at the traffic light or beyond the junction which
    kind of defeat the whole purpose of lane assistance. Is there any setting I can change to have it shown earlier?

Thanks.

dancouga---01, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Insider Fast/Slow version history article for Office for Windows

Source: Microsoft Community

See also: Changes to Slow/Fast level names for Office Insider on Windows desktop Office - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Changing to Windows Insider slow lane - Similar Threads - Changing Insider slow

2. PC fails to boot when I change PCIe Lanes to x16 - Bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC fails to boot when I change PCIe Lanes to x16 - Bugcheck: Windows is failing to boot when my PCIe for my GPU is set to use the default setting of x16 Auto in the BIOS. If I change the Bifurcation in the BIOS to 8x8 lanes it works fine and no problems.When I check the Event Viewer when the PCIe is set to x16 I get the following:The...
  3. Windows insider slow ring version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider slow ring version?: I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now. submitted...
  4. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring: I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message: Actualización de Windows 10 Translated: Windows 10 Update What needs your attention The following points require your...
  5. Windows Insider Preview Build Fast Lane 12/12/18

Windows Insider Preview Build Fast Lane 12/12/18: I downloaded the Windows Preview Build fast lane this morning Dec 22, 2018 to my Toshiba Satellite laptop with Intel i3 cpu and 6gb memory. My computer was fine until the install required a restart. I restarted my computer and it is stuck at the logo screen. I cut off the...
  6. slow performance windows insider

slow performance windows insider: Now a day Microsoft build fucking windows insider software. its affect system speed and its get slow working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance-windows-insider/f1cc57d9-6f1e-467a-8dc6-443e7649a70a
  7. Slow performance inside Bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow performance inside Bios: Hello, I have a problem that my bios is very slow. I need help. Here are my PC specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu: 600w xfx ram: goodram iridium 2133 mhz 2x 4gb ssd: Samsung 860 evo 250gb os: windows 10 home 64bit 120955
  8. Slow performance inside Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow performance inside Bios: Hello, I have a problem that my bios is very slow. I need help. Here are my PC specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu: 600w xfx ram: goodram iridium 2133 mhz 2x 4gb ssd: Samsung 860 evo 250gb os: windows 10 home 64bit 120955
  9. Gateway Device Fast Lane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gateway Device Fast Lane: After updating Windows 10 I cant locate Gateway Device Fast Lane. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/gateway-device-fast-lane/a81a79e6-9907-400e-9568-2c622d31b424
  10. Stuck in slow lane

Stuck in slow lane: If I go to Windows Update and click on 'Advanced Options' it shows that I am in the 'Slow' lane. I can change this to 'Fast', but if I leave this page and then return it just show 'Slow' again. I don't get build 10130 There is a line in red at the top which reads 'Some...