Windows 10: Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app

Discus and support Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with changing tracks on windows 11 photos app.I use NVIDIA shadowplay to clip things but I setup to where my microphone and audio are in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Expzr, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Expzr Win User

Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app

I need help with changing tracks on windows 11 photos app.I use NVIDIA shadowplay to clip things but I setup to where my microphone and audio are in separate tracks and in windows 10, it was easy to change tracks on the photos app but now I can't figure out how to switch tracks to hear my audio

:)

Expzr, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app

1. Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app - Similar Threads - Changing tracks photos

2. How to change default app for opening photos on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change default app for opening photos on Windows 11: Hello,I would like to change my default photo app from Microsoft to Microsoft Office 2016, but I can't seem to do it though I've gone into Default Apps and found photos. Below is what I see, or actually it's only a small part of what I see, and I did change one of them to...
  3. Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app: Hi,I've been studying the whole day to get the location of the musics used by the photo app when slideshow is enabled.Nothing in windows/media, neither in the photo app folder, i searched every directories and a lot of different strategies, without success.If someone's up to...
  4. Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app

Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app: Hi,I've been studying the whole day to get the location of the musics used by the photo app when slideshow is enabled.Nothing in windows/media, neither in the photo app folder, i searched every directories and a lot of different strategies, without success.If someone's up to...
  5. Photo app changes photo on opening it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app changes photo on opening it.: I am a photographer and only just bought an acer aspire 5 with windows 11. I noticed that every time I open a RAW photo in the photos app it appears the right colours and shades first then changes the entire photo to a darker one like it was being modified. unfortunately I am...
  6. Photo app changes photo on opening it.

Photo app changes photo on opening it.: I am a photographer and only just bought an acer aspire 5 with windows 11. I noticed that every time I open a RAW photo in the photos app it appears the right colours and shades first then changes the entire photo to a darker one like it was being modified. unfortunately I am...
  7. Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing tracks on windows 11 photos app: I need help with changing tracks on windows 11 photos app.I use NVIDIA shadowplay to clip things but I setup to where my microphone and audio are in separate tracks and in windows 10, it was easy to change tracks on the photos app but now I can't figure out how to switch...
  8. Tracking changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tracking changes: What is the trick to turning on Track Changes in Word in Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-changes/6767ac22-2f9a-41ad-9a22-3b807d4467e9
  9. Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app: Am only able to add one track to my slide show, which is over 40 minutes long. I have the done button. Have loaded music on appropriate page, but it only adds the top track and does nothing with the bottom. Advice. This is a new computer purchased in August, Microsoft updates...
  10. Track Changes - Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Track Changes - Changing Color: I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document. When I tried to change the color in Track Changes, it changed my previous comments as well.. Thanks...