Windows 10: Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

Discus and support Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use Spotify as my streaming service and I can't change to previous or next track using the shortcuts in Logitech Options. I can set them as that but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThatRossAChap, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

I use Spotify as my streaming service and I can't change to previous or next track using the shortcuts in Logitech Options. I can set them as that but it just won't do anything, despite all the other shortcuts and actions working perfectly fine. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? I use an original Logitech MX Master

submitted by /u/ThatRossAChap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThatRossAChap, Jan 14, 2021
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Assigning Next Track to MX518 Mouse?

In Logitech's SetPoint software I can change what they do, only Next Track isn't in the list of programmable functions.

OrbitzXT, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 14, 2021
  4. David57 Win User

Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse?

1. Changing tracks with Logitech Mouse? - Similar Threads - Changing tracks Logitech

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  4. Tracking changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tracking changes: What is the trick to turning on Track Changes in Word in Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tracking-changes/6767ac22-2f9a-41ad-9a22-3b807d4467e9
  5. Mouse stops tracking

Mouse stops tracking: I posted this yesterday at: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-stops-tracking/3eff5f80-2f1b-4423-a5b3-7db75fce0fb9?tm=1556136052083&auth=1 The solution initially provided seemed to work for a while but the problem returned. I did...
  6. Mouse stops tracking

Mouse stops tracking: Hi, I have a problem with my mouse (currently Logitech MX518). I am on Windows 10 on a Surface Pro. It seems to stop tracking at random for about half a second at a time. All my drivers are up-to-date, and I do not have any pending windows updates. Here is what I have noticed...
  7. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  8. Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball

Logitech M750 Wireless Track Ball: Hi, My Logitech M750 Wireless Trackball does not appear to work on my new HP Spectre Laptop. The Pointer moves around the screen, but that's it. It doesn't even highlight when you hover over something etc. Ctrl + Alt + Del and clicking on Task Manager or cancel,...
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. Logitech Mouse M705

Logitech Mouse M705: I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function. Have tried installing the Logitech drivers but without...