Windows 10: changing User Profile on Laptop

Discus and support changing User Profile on Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear all, thanking you in advance for reading this post. I got my laptop a year ago. At the time, I had a Yahoo! e-mail address. I used this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Marek_006, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Marek_006 Win User

changing User Profile on Laptop

Dear all,

thanking you in advance for reading this post.

I got my laptop a year ago. At the time, I had a Yahoo! e-mail address. I used this e-mail address to get started on the laptop. I closed this e-mail account with yahoo! a few months back. But, sadly, my laptop still thinks address is valid.

I now have an Outlook e-mail address. How could I change my sign-in details, so that this is now reflected?

Yours

Marek

:)

Marek_006, Jan 2, 2020

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. changing User Profile on Laptop - Similar Threads - changing User Profile

2. Changing user profile account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing user profile account on laptop?: I suck at explaining things, so I hope this makes sense. My husband and I, for the last 3 years, shared a laptop. Not only did we share a laptop, but we also used the same user profile, which was logged into his Microsoft account. because we're married, we saw 0 reason to...
  3. Changing user profile account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing user profile account on laptop?: I suck at explaining things, so I hope this makes sense. My husband and I, for the last 3 years, shared a laptop. Not only did we share a laptop, but we also used the same user profile, which was logged into his Microsoft account. because we're married, we saw 0 reason to...
  4. Options for changing User Profiles Remotely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options for changing User Profiles Remotely: Hello All!Background: I operate a small business with remote employees and one of my many hats is deploying PC's & laptops to new team members. I am not a tech person by any stretch so forgive me if the wording I use here is not correct... Basically I want to limit what users...
  5. Options for changing User Profiles Remotely

Options for changing User Profiles Remotely: Hello All!Background: I operate a small business with remote employees and one of my many hats is deploying PC's & laptops to new team members. I am not a tech person by any stretch so forgive me if the wording I use here is not correct... Basically I want to limit what users...
  6. User profile name changed on me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile name changed on me: I noticed that I no longer have a User folder that matches my name in the c:\users directory. For some reason it is labeled as "Pictures" instead. However, if I navigate to the Users folder in Command Prompt it shows the folder name as "Nick". I am thinking that I may have...
  7. User profile name changed on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile name changed on me: I noticed that I no longer have a User folder that matches my name in the c:\users directory. For some reason it is labeled as "Pictures" instead. However, if I navigate to the Users folder in Command Prompt it shows the folder name as "Nick". I am thinking that I may have...
  8. User profile name changed on me

9. User Profile Picture Won't Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....
  10. User Profile Name Change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Name Change: how do i change my user profile name from "quadr" to my name "Patrick"? for some reason, when i clean installed, it set up my user profile like that instead of my name... 9824