Windows 10: Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key

Discus and support Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I believe you can change product key from windows 11 home to pro with a computer with a windows 10 pro product keyPress Windows key + X. Click Command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoahList, Sep 22, 2022.

1. NoahList Win User

Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key

I believe you can change product key from windows 11 home to pro with a computer with a windows 10 pro product keyPress Windows key + X. Click Command Prompt Admin/ [PowerShell if you feel spicy]. At the terminal window, type the following to reveal the product key feel free to copy/paste it! without the arrow:→wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKeythis will show you your product key in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format my reference: How to Find Your Windows 10 Product Key groovypost.comfeel free to correct me if i am wrong. in which I probably am

:)

NoahList, Sep 22, 2022

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key :)

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key

1. Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key - Similar Threads - Changing Version Home

2. Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version: I purchased Windows 11 Home directly from Microsoft thinking that it'd work with Mac Parallels virtual environment. However, Parallels only seems to work with Windows 11 Pro as I have the M1 mac ARM chip.I am left with Windows 11 Pro version to be activated and Windows 11...
  3. Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version: I purchased Windows 11 Home directly from Microsoft thinking that it'd work with Mac Parallels virtual environment. However, Parallels only seems to work with Windows 11 Pro as I have the M1 mac ARM chip.I am left with Windows 11 Pro version to be activated and Windows 11...
  4. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  5. Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home to pro via OEM key: Hello! When I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM Windows 10 Pro Product key via change product key menu via settings, I keep getting a message saying my product key is not valid. Is there anyway to fix this/get it to take the product key without having to...
  6. Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Version of Windows 11 Home to pro via windows 10 pro product key: I believe you can change product key from windows 11 home to pro with a computer with a windows 10 pro product keyPress Windows key + X. Click Command Prompt Admin/ [PowerShell if you feel spicy]. At the terminal window, type the following to reveal the product key feel free...
  7. Issues Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home via Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home via Product Key: Hi, I have a Windows Pro product key, and I am trying to use it to upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro. I follow the instructions here, and after entering the product key I get a message saying "Windows has been activated"; however, when I look at the "About Windows" system...
  8. Issues Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home via Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home via Product Key: Hi, I have a Windows Pro product key, and I am trying to use it to upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro. I follow the instructions here, and after entering the product key I get a message saying "Windows has been activated"; however, when I look at the "About Windows" system...
  9. Issues Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home via Product Key

10. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...