Windows 10: Changing what drive apps download too

Discus and support Changing what drive apps download too in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If i change the drive apps download too, will it delete everything in the drive? or just the windows apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RylenCaballero, May 6, 2019.

1. Changing what drive apps download too

If i change the drive apps download too, will it delete everything in the drive? or just the windows apps?

:)

RylenCaballero, May 6, 2019
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, May 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 6, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Changing what drive apps download too

apps not working on secondary drive

Hi Lomavista,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Which apps are you referring to?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Install all app updates from Windows Store.

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

Do let us know if you are able to use all apps from secondary drive. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Changing what drive apps download too

1. Changing what drive apps download too - Similar Threads - Changing drive apps

2. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?: I have been trying to download lively wallpaper for more than an hour now and nothing has downloaded, not even one byte. I've tried using the command line too. this happens with anything on the store. my wifi speeds are great and i have a decent computer. at this point i'm...
  3. Cant Download Apps On Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Download Apps On Drive: I kept trying to download a game onto my flash drive but it wants to download on my laptops storage. I made my settings to every new app goes on the flash drive but it still didn't work. So I did all the settings so every new thing I get goes on the flash drive, but it still...
  4. Cant Download Apps On Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Apps On Drive: I kept trying to download a game onto my flash drive but it wants to download on my laptops storage. I made my settings to every new app goes on the flash drive but it still didn't work. So I did all the settings so every new thing I get goes on the flash drive, but it still...
  5. Cant change where apps will download to. Wanting to change from c: drive to d: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change where apps will download to. Wanting to change from c: drive to d: drive: Bought Forza Horizon 4 and wanting to download it to my d: drive because my c: drive is too full with other files. Every time I try to change it in my settings where I want it to go to I get error code 0x80070005....
  6. Error changing where apps download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error changing where apps download: Hello, I am having a tough time changing where my apps download. I have a C drive SSD and I have a D drive HDD. My C drive is mainly for system files and windows stuff, and I want to download my apps from Microsoft store to my D drive. Before downloading, I click D drive and...
  7. Can't Change Where Apps Download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Change Where Apps Download: Hello, I have just purchased the Xbox Game Pass and now I can download all these awesome games. However, when given the option to choose where to download them, my D drive is greyed out saying I don't have permissions to download here. So I go to change that, and then it...
  8. I can't change what drives apps are installed to by default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't change what drives apps are installed to by default: Whenever I do it it tells me that I need to delete some apps from another device and when I say yes I get an error code 0x80070005. I've tried enteringicacls D:\ /T /C /RESET and other commands. Any Advice?...
  9. i can not move the apps or change the location of downloaded app to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can not move the apps or change the location of downloaded app to another drive: hello I'm having a problem that every time I try to move my game from the C drive to any other drive it gives me an error and i tried everything to fix it and nothing worked I use windows 10 the last update [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Mail app downloading too many e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app downloading too many e-mails: Hi, I have a Hotmail account that I use through the Windows mail app. I have always set it to sync only e-mails from the last month, but recently it has changed by itself to sync all e-mails. I changed it back to one month, but all my old emails still displayed. I tried...