Windows 10: Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's?

Discus and support Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know how it might be possible to get Win 10 to respond as per all previous O/S's with regard to the 'Windows colour and appearance'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prutzi, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Prutzi Win User

Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's?

Hi, does anyone know how it might be possible to get Win 10 to respond as per all previous O/S's with regard to the 'Windows colour and appearance' system? I am sick to death of staring at a bright, white working document, eg Word, Excel when it used to be easy to change this.

:)

Prutzi, Mar 14, 2019

2. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Mar 14, 2019
  3. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Mar 14, 2019
  4. bhaskar Win User

change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's? :(

bhaskar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's? - Similar Threads - Changing 'window' colours

2. Are these Windows O/S sales legal or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are these Windows O/S sales legal or not?: I sometimes see on a game review internet site advertisements of buying Windows O/S software at a really cheap price.Are these sales legal? I know this site is legitimate and doubt they would offer something illegal but still wonder why this other site is allowed to sell them...
  3. O/S 10 Crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    O/S 10 Crash: I recently suffered an O/S 10 crash. I lost a bevy of files while in the recovery process. I was able to recover most of them with a program called "Recover-It". Unfortunately they are all in Computer Speak and I have found no way to re-convert them to English. Can anyone...
  4. O/S partioning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    O/S partioning: 1TB SSD mbr with 103 GB in use for the 2004 O/S and 827 GB free. A few basic queries, with the object to create a new partition for data, while leaving the O/S with ample room - perhaps 150-200 GB. The Win 10 disk management interface lists... Total 973 GB Available 591 GB...
  5. Change Colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Colour: Hi I just got an HP laptop and when viewing pictures the colours are kind of washed out. So if possible I'd just like to make colours brighter eg red richer, yellow pink, all richer etc, nothing fancy just like when you adjust the contrast of the colour on your TV I know...
  6. transfer O S

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfer O S: My dog knocked my tower down now my audio doesnt work machine is always running hot. I bought a motherboard cpu and case can I switch my hard drive and keep my O.S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-o-s/44554b34-b498-4f2c-b34f-99257c15ec07"
  7. Previous windows installation(s)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previous windows installation(s): I ran Widows disk cleanup and it found 33.7 Gb of previous Windows Installation(s) on my system. Would it be safe to delete ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-windows-installations/34d03b0c-1189-4188-89ab-b75573cc4dd0"
  8. colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  9. New o/s

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    New o/s: Has anyone tried the new o/s Download - OTTA systems 99831
  10. win10 o/s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 o/s: I made a mistake and bought win10 home oem. Can I install then upgrade to home retail. I really do not want to go to the hassle of returning for the retail disk. 66786