Windows 10: Changing Windows 10 Picture without ProgramData and Microsoft folders

Discus and support Changing Windows 10 Picture without ProgramData and Microsoft folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't have a ProgramData or Microsoft folder and need to change the account profile picture on a rented laptop. Please help ASAP 85019 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gearbox162, May 20, 2017.

1. Changing Windows 10 Picture without ProgramData and Microsoft folders

I don't have a ProgramData or Microsoft folder and need to change the account profile picture on a rented laptop. Please help ASAP

:)

gearbox162, May 20, 2017
  2. TonyCHOY Win User

How do I clear account pictures in Windows 10?

In Windows 10, the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures
    do not find ! How do I clear the account pictures in an alternative way?

TonyCHOY, May 20, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft keeps using my photo

The default user account picture images are in the hidden system folder below:

%ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures

Your current user account picture is stored in the hidden folder below:

C:\Users\Public\Public Account Pictures\S-1-5-21 . . . (GUID for user account)

Your recent user account pictures are stored in the hidden folder below:

%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

DaveM121, May 20, 2017
  4. Changing Windows 10 Picture without ProgramData and Microsoft folders

Hi gearbox162. Welcome to the TenForums @gearbox162

I'm not following exactly which picture you want to change. If it is the picture associated with the Account that is being used to login into PC, with the user logged in, click on Start, Settings, Accounts, Your Info.

You can also change a Microsoft Account picture by logging in at account.microsoft.com and selecting "Your info".

If I've misunderstood the picture you want to change please advise.

Caledon Ken, May 20, 2017
Thema:

Changing Windows 10 Picture without ProgramData and Microsoft folders

1. Changing Windows 10 Picture without ProgramData and Microsoft folders - Similar Threads - Changing Picture without

2. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\SystemKeys Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\SystemKeys Folder: Help! The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\SystemKeys is growing out of control. It is doing this on some of our servers and some desktops. We are a medium to small business and use Active Directory not Azure AD. My guess is it has something to do with Remote Desktop....
  3. Folders in ProgramData: Are this folders safe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folders in ProgramData: Are this folders safe?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kriger369 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd45d3/folders_in_programdata_are_this_folders_safe/
  4. is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is C:\ProgramData\ssh a windows folder?: Noticed this folder pop up and I'm not sure what its from the only thing I could think is of its from the last windows update since I think it was created on the same day. submitted by /u/nalaiio [link] [comments]...
  5. What is the ProgramData folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What is the ProgramData folder in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 creates a number of system files and folders to support the running of the operating system. The ProgramData folder is one of those important system folders. It contains all the data for Windows classic and UWP applications. It [...] This post...
  6. Changing permissions on folders under C:\ProgramData

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing permissions on folders under C:\ProgramData: I am unable to change permissions on the Folder C:\ProgramData\NVIDA Corporation to allow Modify and/or Full control in order to let NVIDIA Control Panel settings to be saved! This is in Windows 10 Professional. I have run File Explorer as administrator! I require some...
  7. chrome.exe in Folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    chrome.exe in Folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition...: Hi, On my brandnew Win 10 Laptop, i had in the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{...}\*.sys\Application a chrome.exe file and an folder named with the current version of chrome (68.0.3440....). This chrome was also usable for surfing and...
  8. ProgramData folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ProgramData folder in Windows 10: I am moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a program Jewelry Designer Manager that I use. I have moved the program to Windows 10 and it works fine. However, I also use the data from it with Access. Since Windows 10 has decided to hide the ProgramData folder...
  9. Change Folder Picture in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Folder Picture in Windows 10: How to: Change Folder Picture in Windows 10 How to Change a Folder Picture in Windows 10 By default, you will see a thumbnail preview of the contents of a folder on the folder's icon. If you like, you can choose any .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .tif, .tiff, .bmp, .ico,...
  10. ProgramData Folder Not Hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    ProgramData Folder Not Hidden: So I have 2 Windows 10 build 1709 machines. One I just noticed that the ProgramData folder is not hidden. I tried to hide it, but it just will not. I checked the settings and properties against my good machine and it all lines up except for not being hidden. Is there a...