Windows 10: Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

Discus and support Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My buddy built a gaming PC for himself and I was not there when he installed his OS, and he somehow installed Windows 10 Pro N, instead of just Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fart_gallery, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

My buddy built a gaming PC for himself and I was not there when he installed his OS, and he somehow installed Windows 10 Pro N, instead of just Windows 10 Pro. He is having some issues involving the Media Pack, and I am helping troubleshoot remotely, as we no longer live close to each other. We downloaded the Media Creation Tool, and I instructed him to select "Upgrade this PC now". After it completed, it just tried to reinstall Windows 10 Pro N again.

He is okay with reformatting his system if it means he can change his install to the U.S. version, however, he would rather avoid this solution if at all possible. I have never encountered anybody accidentally installing the wrong version before, and wondering if this is the only way?

submitted by /u/fart_gallery
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fart_gallery, Jun 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro? windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

1. Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro? - Similar Threads - Changing Pro Pro

2. Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro: I want from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro but I don't know how, Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-to-windows-10-pro/b8293a60-3a5d-498a-9c24-70428e31c872
  3. Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro: I want from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro but I don't know how, Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-to-windows-10-pro/b8293a60-3a5d-498a-9c24-70428e31c872
  4. Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Converting Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

Converting Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I've for some time been running into issues with my OS not having the necessary media pack files for various games. These games do not seem to have been made with the awareness of this custom version of Windows, and can't self-correct for the missing files. While I have...
  6. Windows 10 pro N to Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 pro N to Windows 10 pro: I just got my laptop repaired recently after a hard drive issue. I had windows 10 pro installed on my laptop but the technician from which I got my laptop repaired installed a very early edition of windows 10 pro N. I want to know if I can go back to the normal windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: I have an activation key for windows 10 Pro but I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro N, I know it is probably simple and I am just dumb but can someone walk me through the steps of going from Pro N to Pro....
  8. Windows 10 pro N

Windows 10 pro N: I tried to install win 10 pro n on my pc with win 10 pro activation key but it can't be use, why ? 135565
  9. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: Hey, I have a license for Windows 7 Professional and while downloading the ISO image from tech bench, I have chosen "Windows 10 Pro N". So now after the install, I found out my license isn't accepted for the N version, they seem to be very picky about this single letter...
  10. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N: I already installed and activated my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Is it to late to install Windows 10 Pro N? 10505