Windows 10: changing windows 10 version/edition

Discus and support changing windows 10 version/edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abita, Feb 16, 2019.

1. abita Win User

changing windows 10 version/edition

my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it?

:)

abita, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile changing windows 10 version/edition :)

rtwjunkie, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. changing windows 10 version/edition - Similar Threads - changing version edition

2. Change window 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change window 10 edition: Hi all,My Window 10 crashed earlier this month. It got into the restart loop of blue screen all over. I tried everything to restore it but was unable to. Even the reset option won't work. So I went to local pc shop for them to reset and reinstall Window 10. When I came back,...
  3. Change window 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change window 10 edition: Hi all,My Window 10 crashed earlier this month. It got into the restart loop of blue screen all over. I tried everything to restore it but was unable to. Even the reset option won't work. So I went to local pc shop for them to reset and reinstall Window 10. When I came back,...
  4. Change window 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Business Edition, version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Business Edition, version 20H2: Our company is requiring all computers are upgraded to Windows 10 Business Edition, version 20H2 by March 31, 2022. It is now April 6 and we have multiple computers quarantined due to not taking the update. We try to run the update and it continuously fails we have to run the...
  6. Windows 10 edition change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 edition change: I got a new hard disk. When i installed windows 10, it automatically installed and activated Windows 10 Home. My old drive had Windows 10 Pro activated, and my product key doesn't work anymore. Is there anything i can do to fix it? thanks...
  7. How to change windows version to Home edition without reinstall?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change windows version to Home edition without reinstall?: Hi everyone. I bought Windows 10 Home edition, but my Windows is professional edition. So I wonder how to change windows version to Home edition without reinstall? I've tried to install with media creation tool, when I try to install from my hard drive, the option of Home...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues: So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an exclusive update for the windows 10 edition making it impossible to play together with other devices? How can i downgrade my...
  9. changing windows 10 version/edition

in Windows 10 Support
    changing windows 10 version/edition: my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319
  10. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??: How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-change-the-version-of-minecraft-windows/1c0ea7ce-46c4-4489-9208-108ba1cef881