Windows 10: Changing Windows 10

Discus and support Changing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I want to changes Windows now But I give a erorr allow updates to be downloaded automatically over metered connections source: administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammad59, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Changing Windows 10

Hello I want to changes Windows now But I give a erorr

allow updates to be downloaded automatically over metered connections
    source: administrator
    type: mobile device management

In group policy, I tried 3 things(not configured,enable,disable), but did not work

:)

Mohammad59, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Changing Windows 10

Delta6326, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Changing Windows 10

1. Changing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Changing

2. How to change the color of Windows 10 start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the color of Windows 10 start button: I would like to use the file I attached on this post as my start button . if it is not possible, can I have the same color for current Windows 10 start button. Please 135416
  3. HP Omen, network adapter dropping connection. Password changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Omen, network adapter dropping connection. Password changed: Your help is greatly needed an appreciated… Why does this crap always happen the day before vacation?! Here are the details and some of it may be irrelevant. I have a fairly new (6 months) HP Omen that I bought for gaming; it doesn’t have a lot of software on it. Yesterday...
  4. HP Omen, network adapter dropping connection. Password changed

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Omen, network adapter dropping connection. Password changed: Your help is greatly needed an appreciated… Why does this crap always happen the day before vacation?! Here are the details and some of it may be irrelevant. I have a fairly new (6 months) HP Omen that I bought for gaming; it doesn’t have a lot of software on it. Yesterday...
  5. How do I fix "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file"?: I did a screen recording with Bandicam and tried to crop the video in the Photos app. However, when I click 'Save as', I get an error message that says "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy instead." I know this is an error...
  6. Unable to activate windows after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows after changing motherboard: I recently upgraded my hardware with a new motherboard. I was one of the many people who upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 years ago and never had any issues. When I changed the motherboard windows insists that I Activate my copy of windows again. I have tried to use...
  7. How can I change the admin settings?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change the admin settings?: There's a software that for some reason won't install if I install it with admin rights. I need to know how to make it so that my computer doesn't ask for the password when I install something. How can I do that? Thanks. 135293
  8. Can't read data from "RAID" disk on after BIOS change RAID to AHCI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't read data from "RAID" disk on after BIOS change RAID to AHCI: Hey, I got an old Dell Latitude laptop that I was going to update my HDD on so I removed the old drive (it was an m.2 disk in an adapter in a 2.5" slot). I plugged in my new Samsung 840 which the computer couldn't find so I changed the BIOS setting from RAID to AHCI (Raid is...
  9. Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes: I recently tried to download the Gamepass for PC beta for my Laptop and it needed me to update Windows 10 to the 1903 update. The update downloaded, my PC restarted and it got to 67% and then turned itself off. I turned the laptop back on and it had the loading wheel turn...
  10. I changed my screen resolution, then reverted, and it messed everything up

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed my screen resolution, then reverted, and it messed everything up: I had to change my resolution because of an in-game issue, I then reverted it because everything was tiny, and now the borders are off screen and because of that I cant even see the minimize or exit button on chrome or anything...